• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I change my board name?

Should I change my board name?  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change my board name?

58 posts in this topic

To celebrate my 1000th post I ask the question, should I get rid of the name that I chose so that people I knew from ebay would recognise me? hm

I think it is a fitting name for someone who would chose Ant-Man for their avatar.

hm My next poll may be, should I change my avatar?

To celebrate my 1000th post I ask the question, should I get rid of the name that I chose so that people I knew from ebay would recognise me? hm

Don't ask me. I still don't understand why I chose my user name. :whistle:

Any significance behind it?

Not really. When I signed up for ebay I was going to unimaginitively call myself Gaz1973 as my name is Garry and that's my year of birth. Unfortunately the name was already taken so in a landslide of inspiration I knocked a 1 off to become Gaz973. :insane:

None what so ever. Just my old AOL email addy.

Ooops, thought you were talking to me. :blush:

Not really. When I signed up for ebay I was going to unimaginitively call myself Gaz1973 as my name is Garry and that's my year of birth. Unfortunately the name was already taken so in a landslide of inspiration I knocked a 1 off to become Gaz973. :insane:

Works for me. Personally I hate change.

Don't ask me. I still don't understand why I chose my user name. :whistle:

You could be "Deep pockets X dude" (thumbs u

Opinion noted and appreciated. (worship)

Just call yourself greggy2 and have done with it

doh! just remember, if you take the name greggy2 it requires at least 2 naps a day (thumbs u

Pizz off dork.

Naaahh, I haven't got the mean streak. Sorry for being so rude Andy. :sorry::grin: