• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Marvel Adventures # 4 on eBay

6 posts in this topic

I'm considering bidding on this, but Heritage has a CGC graded copy up shortly. I'm having a bid of trouble grading this from the description. I'm looking for a nice solid lower graded copy. I might wait for Heritage and bid (but it will probably sell for quuite a lot).

Anyone have an opinion? Thanks!

Captain Marvel Adventures # 4

The item number is 300225178055 in case the link does not work.

Thanks as always for the assist,

Anthony

Small scan always turns me off. Pretty good feedback although all as a buyer. Might be worth the gamble.

Return policy:

'Money back plus 10% restocking. Item must be returned as is. Any damaged or changed products will result in a forfeit of any return policy. The item will be sent back with shipping and handling charges'

Never likedsellers with a restocking fee but more confused by the item will be sent back with shipping and handling charges. I am guessing that he is saying you don't get back shipping or handling but not sure.

Taking a look at the 4.0 on Heritage, this eBay book doesn't look anywhere near as nice. (Heritage looks at least one to two points higher, so possibly a bad back cover)

The price on this one is fair, but only if it really is a 3.0 (2.5/3.0 appears to be right based on the small scan) and doesn't have any color touch or glue that doesn't show up on this scan.

For comparison, a blue label 3.0 sold last time around for just under $200 a year ago. A 5.0 for $400 in March. The Heritage seems likely to fall in between those two.