• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rangers Comcis 26 CGC 7.0 & Captain Marvel Adv. 18 CGC 6.0

35 posts in this topic

Due to a "minor" slow down in the sales world a few things must go. Still trying to hold on to the books that are the most important to me, but some must be sacrificed. Up for your consideration is a Captain Marvel Adventures #18 CGC 6.0 universal with Off-White pages. It is the origin and first appearance of Mary Marvel and the Marvel Family. It sports a lovely painted cover by C.C. Beck. Asking $875 shipped.

Cover scan is from CGC directly. My scanner doesn't like the cases so the rest are from my camera. If you need additional pics or a closer view on anything let me know.

CapMarAdv18c.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

I may know a buyer.

Edit: If I can get a hold of him I'll let you know.

(thumbs u

R.

what a GREAT book...when I put my little CMA 1-25 run together, this one was among my Fav's...someone needs to pick this little beaut up (thumbs u

Here's another one that I'm letting go of. Rangers Comics #26 CGC 7.0 w/Off-White pages. It's another great GGA war cover from fiction house.

$200 Shipped

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

:takeit:

Here's another one that I'm letting go of. Rangers Comics #26 CGC 7.0 w/Off-White pages. It's another great GGA war cover from fiction house.

$200 Shipped

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

:frustrated: No time to blink.

Congrats on the pick-up!

$200 Shipped

Congrats on the pick-up!

:acclaim:

I didn't even realize I hit it in under 2 minutes of it being posted... I really am great! :acclaim::acclaim: (worship):devil:

$200 Shipped

Congrats on the pick-up!

:acclaim:

I didn't even realize I hit it in under 2 minutes of it being posted... I really am great! :acclaim::acclaim: (worship):devil:

Good pickup Stronguy. That was a nice price.

Maybe my price was too low hm Or maybe just right... either way it works out for us both :applause:

There's still another comic on the thread that's looking for a home :wishluck:

No the price was actually on the hi side but it's a tough book with arguably one of the best GGA covers out there.

R.