• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rangers Comcis 26 CGC 7.0 & Captain Marvel Adv. 18 CGC 6.0

35 posts in this topic

Maybe my price was too low hm Or maybe just right... either way it works out for us both :applause:

There's still another comic on the thread that's looking for a home :wishluck:

No the price was actually on the hi side but it's a tough book with arguably one of the best GGA covers out there.

R.

High side for 4 years ago. GPA in 2/2004 (the last sale) was $180. But, honestly, I could care less. :grin:

Maybe my price was too low hm Or maybe just right... either way it works out for us both :applause:

No the price was actually on the hi side but it's a tough book with arguably one of the best GGA covers out there.

R.

High side for 4 years ago. GPA in 2/2004 (the last sale) was $180. But, honestly, I could care less. :grin:

7.0 white just went for $430 the other night in the Comiclink auction.

R.

Yeah I just saw that comiclink but a 7.5 went for $200 a year ago so I think the book on comiclink was an anomoly because of white pages and strong cover inks. I just wanted the book to upgrade my beater.

:cry:

Excellent p/u on the Rangers Stronguy! That's a can't miss cover at a solid grade. Also, from more recent submissions of this book, it looks like CGC has updated the note on it to say "Classic Cover" as well. Something to consider.

BTW, feel free to PM me when ready to sell it :baiting:

R.

Yeah I just saw that comiclink but a 7.5 went for $200 a year ago so I think the book on comiclink was an anomoly because of white pages and strong cover inks. I just wanted the book to upgrade my beater.

:cry:

Yeah, Comiclink has just been chok full o' anomolies.

I think that sale may have even been affected by the recent activity of other copies of this issue on the boards lately. Either way, this one was a great price and a pretty sweet copy.

:odoh!

:roflmao::baiting:

:o

I see I arrive to the party too late again. Very nice pick up at an unbeatable price. I am looking for a nice copy of issue 26 as well.

Excellent p/u on the Rangers Stronguy! That's a can't miss cover at a solid grade. Also, from more recent submissions of this book, it looks like CGC has updated the note on it to say "Classic Cover" as well. Something to consider.

Ya, who made the decision that it's now a classic cover?

RangersComics26CGCSS.jpg

I still have the Captain Marvel Adventures available. I'll leave it up here for two more days and then I'll move it to another site. Let me know if you have any questions on it.

RangersComics26CGCSS.jpg

The male comic collecting community.

:makepoint:

RangersComics26CGCSS.jpg

The male comic collecting community.

:makepoint:

Dang parachute strap on her legs...