• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

best spiderman unmasked cover

30 posts in this topic

I am looking for a good spiderman unmasked preferably with him holding the mask, either cover or just from with in the comic it self ... does anyone have any ideas ?..

ASM 12 has him unmasked... but Dr. Ock is the one holding the mask. ASM 39 is also a classic unmasked cover. ASM 50 is also another classic unmasked cover... though you can't really see the mask in the garbage can.

ASM106copy.jpg

Is that Spidey on that wall or Mister Fantastic/Plastic Man? That anatomical contortion is crazier than a McFarlane Spidey.

Well what I am toying around with doing is having some noname at sdcc draw my head onto a spiderman body & I was thinking it would be kind of cool if I could have a comic cover or something next to it for display & the guy could sort of trace or copy the pose or what not a bit as well :D

Just an idea I am playing around with really so I thought I'd see what you guys think are some of the best covers for this type of thing . Has anyone ever had any work like this done before ?.. I think it would be neat to have in a frame

Well what I am toying around with doing is having some noname at sdcc draw my head onto a spiderman body & I was thinking it would be kind of cool if I could have a comic cover or something next to it for display & the guy could sort of trace or copy the pose or what not a bit as well :D

Just an idea I am playing around with really so I thought I'd see what you guys think are some of the best covers for this type of thing

Very cool idea.I think you gotta go with the #39 this is a classic cover and everyone will know what issue it's from.Good luck and don't forget to post it if you get it done.

Kaare Andrews did one of the very best for an ASM cover back in 2001 or 2002. Wish I had a scan to post. It was really nice.

ASM106copy.jpg

Is that Spidey on that wall or Mister Fantastic/Plastic Man? That anatomical contortion is crazier than a McFarlane Spidey.

lol

I'd never noticed that before... (thumbs u

Jim

Well what I am toying around with doing is h )aving some noname at sdcc draw my head onto a spiderman body & I was thinking it would be kind of cool if I could have a comic cover or something next to it for display & the guy could sort of trace or copy the pose or what not a bit as well :D

Just an idea I am playing around with really so I thought I'd see what you guys think are some of the best covers for this type of thing

Very cool idea.I think you gotta go with the #39 this is a classic cover and everyone will know what issue it's from.Good luck and don't forget to post it if you get it done.

And it's the first Romita! :headbang:

(I give that KUDOs even though it also signals the end of Ditko... :(