• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: FANTASTIC FOUR # 1 CGC UNIVERSAL 3.0 STAN LEE SIGNATURE SERIES

52 posts in this topic

GPA FEB 08 $
Unless the seller made a false statement about price, I see no reason to discuss it in their thread. If you don't like it, move along or PM them. It's threadcrapping otherwise.
So now there is a fine line, I see you guys doing it all the time....but from now on, I will take your advice into consideration.... (worship)

That's incorrect - it's always considered threadcrapping and people are always called out on it. Furthermore, the info you cite isn't even accurate. You quoted the last sale of a signed 3.0 from Feb 2006! I suggest looking at the 90 day average for an unsigned 3.0.

I have just confirmed that the most recent GPA 90 DAY AVERAGE for FF 1 UNSIGNED is $1950.00 :gossip:

And a 3.5 sold for $2500 recently and a CGC 3.5 Stan Lee Sig Series File copy sold for $4255 in 2002.

I think the price is very much in line with what is going on out there. I sold a restored 2.5 with color touch for $1200 (or so) recently. This is obviously a much nicer copy.

R.

Hey guys, I know Comicgrinder busted Sales Market etiquette, but for what it's worth, I don't think it was done out of place of being a jerk. I've had a lot of positive interactions with him, and he's been nothing short of a class act. We've all made our share boneheaded maneuvers here, and I think it's safe to say he'll probably just go the PM route next time (won'tcha CG? :baiting: ).

And eccomic, nice book at a very nice price. :grin:

He bashed the seller price in the public tread...and then sent a lowball offer. :boo: If thats not being jerky i dont know what is. I bought a FF #1 CGC 3.0 SS Stan Lee off the boards and they aint cheap!!! Best of luck with the sale of your comic!!! :headbang:

Hey guys, I know Comicgrinder busted Sales Market etiquette, but for what it's worth, I don't think it was done out of place of being a jerk. I've had a lot of positive interactions with him, and he's been nothing short of a class act. We've all made our share boneheaded maneuvers here, and I think it's safe to say he'll probably just go the PM route next time (won'tcha CG? :baiting: ).

Hey let's get back to selling this great book!

It's an FF#1 for goodness sake!

I agree, whoever picks this one up at this great price will never have any kind of buyer's remorse. It's signed by the big man too! Not too many of them around.

I'll echo Mac Man's comments. I too have had an exchange with comicgrinder and it was totally positive. I think it might've been easy to interpret his post as crapping on the thread initally, but he followed up and I don't think there was bad intent at all.

Now someone buy the dang book before I sell my car (oh wait, it's a '92 Nissan Sentra and worth $500--3 more cars to go and I'm there!).

I

Now someone buy the dang book before I sell my car (oh wait, it's a '92 Nissan Sentra and worth $500--3 more cars to go and I'm there!).

Get Stan Lee to sign the hood and we can talk.

I

Get Stan Lee to sign the hood and we can talk.

:think: :laugh:

I sold a slabbed 3.5 for $2500 a few years ago....this seems like a reasonable price....

I still say it's a good long term deal...surprised it didn't sell yet.

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, sorry everyone....still learning the ropes I guess. No disrespect intended. And thanks Forrest, THATS very nice of you to come to my behalf. :gossip: but I think I got them right where I want them.

:jokealert:1187240129989-1-1.jpg[/img]

If a buyer can afford it now, I doubt there'll be any buyer's remorse down the road. It's an FF #1 SS, for Stan's sake! :doh:

Thanks Scott....for your kind words, and for the record by someone else....

There was no low ball offer.......just to set the record straight.. :hi: