• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: FANTASTIC FOUR # 1 CGC UNIVERSAL 3.0 STAN LEE SIGNATURE SERIES

52 posts in this topic

This book aint sold yet??????

:o

I want it, but I can't afford it! (shrug)

You and me and most of us, I'm thinking. But somebody's gonna roll around this fair Wednesday and post the little man with the stake. I'd be shocked if it's still here at dinner time (Eastern time, U.S.).

For signature yellow labels, is it safe to assume any restoration would be mentioned on the label?

Yes, even on low grade, sig series resto is declared or else it would be in jeopardy of getting a purple/yellow label.

For signature yellow labels, is it safe to assume any restoration would be mentioned on the label?

A purple label trumps a yellow one.

(thumbs u

GPA FEB 08 $
Unless the seller made a false statement about price, I see no reason to discuss it in their thread. If you don't like it, move along or PM them. It's threadcrapping otherwise.

If it had restoration on it and CGC detected it, then the label would look something like this...

ph_yellow_purple_label.jpg

GPA FEB 08 $
Unless the seller made a false statement about price, I see no reason to discuss it in their thread. If you don't like it, move along or PM them. It's threadcrapping otherwise.
So now there is a fine line, I see you guys doing it all the time....but from now on, I will take your advice into consideration.... (worship)

This copy is certainly NOT the GPA Feb 08 copy. In fact, I willing to bet the farm that the GPA Feb 08 copy is NOT a Stan Lee Signature Series book either and in all likelihood it may not even have the same eye appeal or page quality to boot.
Have you actually looked? or just :blahblah:

GPA FEB 08 $
So now there is a fine line, I see you guys doing it all the time....but from now on, I will take your advice into consideration.... (worship)

That's incorrect - it's always considered threadcrapping and people are always called out on it. Furthermore, the info you cite isn't even accurate. You quoted the last sale of a signed 3.0 from Feb 2006! I suggest looking at the 90 day average for an unsigned 3.0.

GPA FEB 08 $

That's incorrect - it's always considered threadcrapping and people are always called out on it. Furthermore, the info you cite isn't even accurate. You quoted the last sale of a signed 3.0 from Feb 2006! I suggest looking at the 90 day average for an unsigned 3.0.

Sorry, wasn't meaning anything by it, and 6's look like eights when u can't see

No offense Jazz, I understand getting more for a sig, I was just stating a fact. Heck, I just sold a IM #1 SS, well 2 of them, 1 was a 3.5, sold for $315. and a 6.0 for $643.00. :o

(shrug)