• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would anyone be interested in having their books signed by Joe Simon?

43 posts in this topic

I have contacted Joe Simon's office to inquiry about a possible signing with him. They said yes it is possible. So I am now asking you guys as to who might be interested in getting books signed by Joe Simon? I don't have any information on prices yet. I am just putting together the info now. So if you are interested, please speak out and let me know.

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I do not have any information on pricing and no dates have been discussed. I am just trying to find out how many people might be interested and how many books each person might want to get signed. I understand that price will dictate everything. But at least I can get a rough idea as to the interest in such an event.

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I would LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!...did I mention LOVE?? to get a Joe Simon sketched fallen son book.

Please let me know if you can make this happen

What he said.

I've also got a book coming that I would love to get done. So the FS plus one depending on price and when it happens. I need to get back to work.....now!

lol

One book I don't think you can't go wrong with is Cap #50 from the third series. It's got a nice white are for him to sign and has a nice image of Cap on the cover. Another possibility and one I'd personally love is Marvel Milestones Captain America #1.