• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would anyone be interested in having their books signed by Joe Simon?

43 posts in this topic

i am down for Joe Simon sigs.

personally, i've been in contact with his son (I think it's Joe Simon's son), and the asking prices for sketches are extremely high.

personally, i've been in contact with his son (I think it's Joe Simon's son), and the asking prices for sketches are extremely high.

I had asked about a FS cover at one oint, but I don't remember what they said. $250 ish? It's still cheaper than his paintings!

I'm interested!

I have three in my collection that could use his signature

Boy Commandos #5

Marvel Mystery Comics #14

Real Fact Comics #1

Trooper covers

(didn't see him credited for Captain America Comics #32...good thing, don't have that one)

Ok... well if sketches are going to be pricey, I'd still be interested in the signature price dependent. Would also need to get an appropriate book for his sig though... hm

The line forms right behind me. lol

I've been after a copy of Marvel Milestones Captain America #1 for a long frickin' time.......

:(

They're always just beat all to heck.....

Raph,

What about your Cap #14?! :gossip:

Great opportunity

"On another side note I managed to obtain a NM/M copy of this issue which I have been saving to get graded to upgrade from my 9.6, and I've just been waiting for an opportunity to arise so I can get it signed for the Signature Series Label."

AN UPDATE.

Joe Simon's office has been in communication with me and said that Joe is very interested in doing the private signing. We are trying to work out the details. So when I have details as to prices and when, I will let everyone know.

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics