• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the eBay Mystic #4 worth?

89 posts in this topic

Someone once said that the best transaction is one in which both buyer and seller, walk away feeling like they could have done just a bit better. If that's true, I feel as if the auction went down well.

Someone once said that the best transaction is one in which both buyer and seller, walk away feeling like they could have done just a bit better. If that's true, I feel as if the auction went down well.
:applause: great news

Bodhee,

Congrats on the Mystic #4 :applause: Now, I really regret selling my 4.5 :sorry:

:hi: By the way, I'm also the seller of the Suspense #4 you won off eBay-- another exceptionally rare book for your collection. (worship) Thanks for your payment...book will ship ASAP.

Welcome to the boards...

GE

Bodhee,

Congrats on the Mystic #4 :applause: Now, I really regret selling my 4.5 :sorry:

:hi: By the way, I'm also the seller of the Suspense #4 you won off eBay-- another exceptionally rare book for your collection. (worship)

Welcome to the boards...

GE

and, I thought I was slightly overpaying, making you a stronger offer than I normally would, because of your assistance in the trades , go figure.... maybe I should sell the entire mystic run (did you see the price the mystic 8 went for on clink's last auction :o )

Bodhee,

:hi: By the way, I'm also the seller of the Suspense #4 you won off eBay-- another exceptionally rare book for your collection. (worship)

Welcome to the boards...

GE

and, I thought I was slightly overpaying, making you a stronger offer than I normally would, because of your assistance in the trades , go figure.... maybe I should sell the entire mystic run (did you see the price the mystic 8 went for on clink's last auction :o )

:takeit:

Be sure to bring a wheelbarrow for all the cash! :grin:

Seriously, your Mystic run includes some of the best Timely covers (4,8,9,10) (worship) and among the scarcest GA issues as well. As impressive accomplishment as the Cap run IMO. (thumbs u

Keep the Mystics together where they belong. (my 2c )

GE

Bodhee,

Welcome to the boards...

GE

:takeit:

Be sure to bring a wheelbarrow for all the cash! :grin:

Seriously, your Mystic run includes some of the best Timely covers (4,8,9,10) (worship) and among the scarcest GA issues as well. As impressive accomplishment as the Cap run IMO. (thumbs u

Keep the Mystics together where they belong. (my 2c )

GE

oh, I am keeping them...I was be facetious...

daring 1-8 (when I find a 4)

mystic 1-10

Marvel 1-10

Capt 1-10

All Select 1-2

All winners 8 (when I get) 11 and 12

Human torch 8,12

are planned keepers for me

rick

I tried to snag the Daring 4 in the last CC auction but someone outbid me by a lot.. I've only seen a few in the last 5 years.. A tough book..

:shy:

Sorry... that would be me. I was gunning hard for that book, as I know how tough it is.

And welcome to the boards, BTW!!! GREAT pick up on the MYSTIC 4!!

I tried to snag the Daring 4 in the last CC auction but someone outbid me by a lot.. I've only seen a few in the last 5 years.. A tough book..

:shy:

Sorry... that would be me. I was gunning hard for that book, as I know how tough it is.

And welcome to the boards, BTW!!! GREAT pick up on the MYSTIC 4!!

you guys are both lucky it was not on my radar at the time :baiting: