• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies, Keep Your Eyes Peeled for my Frazetta Signed Vampi #1

72 posts in this topic

Thanks, buddy. Both post offices that have some jurisdiction over this area are saying that the other one should have it. :P Still keeping a positive attitude. I have notified all of the LCS in the area (including the one who sold me the Vampi as a raw 7.5 :grin:), so now it is wait and see. I'll keep everyone posted of course and thanks for all of the input and the well-wishes.

--S.

Is everyone a lawyer here ? :insane:

It is probably the minimum threshold of income to effectively collect anymore :sorry:

Thanks, buddy. Both post offices that have some jurisdiction over this area are saying that the other one should have it. :P Still keeping a positive attitude. I have notified all of the LCS in the area (including the one who sold me the Vampi as a raw 7.5 :grin:), so now it is wait and see. I'll keep everyone posted of course and thanks for all of the input and the well-wishes.

--S.

I think you'll have a resolution for this in a day or so. I just have a good feeling about this (to counter parody the Harrison quote).

Good Luck ! (thumbs u I doubt someone would steal it, it probably hasnt shown up yet. Also, did you maybe get a document sent DC from said buyer ? Figured I would ask, you never know.

TR,

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, but I would like to, in case it may help. Can you re-phrase the question? :)

--S.

I think you'll have a resolution for this in a day or so. I just have a good feeling about this (to counter parody the Harrison quote).

Thanks, Sterling. I am still saying positive and believe it will turn up, too.

Hey everybody,

At this point there is an extremely high possibility that my CGC SS 9.0 Vampirella #1, signed by Frank Frazetta, has been lost or stolen. USPS "confirms" delivery at my law firm on Friday. We didn't get it and it is not at the post office. There still may be a reasonable explanation, but I wanted to get the word out, especially if the worst has happened and the thief has been showing it around over the long weekend.

There is only one SS 9.0 in the world, so if you see it or hear about it, it is mine. I will be contacting the local shops this afternoon, and also still hoping for the best. :wishluck:

I just wanted to get the word out because I know you guys will have my back if it shows up somewhere. Thanks,

--Sean.

:mad:

Hopefully the holiday weekend just messed things up for a day or two and you'll get it soon.

(thumbs u

Will keep my fingers crossed for you.Many things that come on Tuesdays did not arrive today.

Hey everybody,

At this point there is an extremely high possibility that my CGC SS 9.0 Vampirella #1, signed by Frank Frazetta, has been lost or stolen. USPS "confirms" delivery at my law firm on Friday. We didn't get it and it is not at the post office. There still may be a reasonable explanation, but I wanted to get the word out, especially if the worst has happened and the thief has been showing it around over the long weekend.

There is only one SS 9.0 in the world, so if you see it or hear about it, it is mine. I will be contacting the local shops this afternoon, and also still hoping for the best. :wishluck:

I just wanted to get the word out because I know you guys will have my back if it shows up somewhere. Thanks,

--Sean.

Hopefully the holiday weekend just messed things up for a day or two and you'll get it soon.

(thumbs u

Will keep my fingers crossed for you.Many things that come on Tuesdays did not arrive today.

Only the Shadow knows (thumbs u

Hey everybody,

--Sean.

(thumbs u

Only the Shadow knows (thumbs u

Well me and every other person who has deliveries on Tuesday :gossip:

Just had my telephone conference with the postmaster. They have not found it yet, but they believe they will be able to. The notation of "delivery" is believed to be a "mistake" :(:(:(

Just had my telephone conference with the postmaster. They have not found it yet, but they believe they will be able to. The notation of "delivery" is believed to be a "mistake" :(:(:(

:wishluck: Remember, registered mail for good stuff is your friend. :baiting:

I didn't send it to myself, dinglehopper.

So, whose fault is it? :popcorn:

Demand it, dork