• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay

13 posts in this topic

The search function is screwed up. If I go to say Golden Age Comics and do a search for Action Comics I get what I am looking for. If I then do a search for Detective Comics it gives me all Detective Comics in Collectibles. If I want to search only Golden Age I have to continually click back to the Golden Age section. You used to be able to put in one search after another and always stay in the initial sub-section of Collectibles that you chose.

doh!

Mike

Nevermind - found it.

I guess you found it but for anybody else, if you get randomly selected to try the playground (which must have been the case for me as I know I didn't hit the button to try it), just scroll to the very bottom of the page (I believe in the lower right) and hit OPT OUT, which will take you back to normal ways.

I REALLY hope they don't make this change permanent, but it seems like they probably will.