• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Rankings for Dealers

195 posts in this topic

Don't know if you guys know Bruno from Montreal but he is a great grader and always has really nice books. He's more of a hobbyist than a dealer but has tough books, hi grades and a huge wall at every con. Check him out. Him and his wife Sylvia should be in Chicago this year.

R.

I'm very surprised that you haven't mentioned Al Stolz - Basement Comics.

I like Al a lot. Definitely one of the nicer guys around... especially among the dealers.

I've spoken to Al a number of times, but in terms of ranking him on the list, it'd be hard to do that as I never see his "full" inventory anymore, just some portion of his stuff. I never have the patience to work through all his ebay listing because there are thousands, and the last time I looked, the scans were small.

Basement Comics are the kings of the esoteric books... there's always going to be guys I leave out because I just don't remember everyone.

It's times like these you remember how many comic dealers there are out there.

Don't know if you guys know Bruno from Montreal but he is a great grader and always has really nice books. He's more of a hobbyist than a dealer but has tough books, hi grades and a huge wall at every con. Check him out. Him and his wife Sylvia should be in Chicago this year.

R.

pickycollector? (shrug)

R.

pickycollector? (shrug)

No. I've dealt with pickycollector and he is someone else. Bruno hates the internet. I offered to help him get online and he had less than 0 interest. You'll see him in Chicago. Really nice couple.

R.

I know Bruno for years but frankly see him at one show and that's Chicago. My Canadian vote for a dealer would be Comic Book Addiction.

CBA is slowly getting out of the con scene.

I know Bruno for years but frankly see him at one show and that's Chicago. My Canadian vote for a dealer would be Comic Book Addiction.

:( They didn't have a great selection when I saw them in NYC last year. They used to have nice books on eBay where they started their bids at their reserve so competition was low. Got some really nice books from them back in the glory days.

:( They didn't have a great selection when I saw them in NYC last year. They used to have nice books on eBay where they started their bids at their reserve so competition was low. Got some really nice books from them back in the glory days.

Yup. They have less and less nice stuff at the shows. Too bad.

R.

Awe, that's how I meant , Comics Book Addiction, that was the Canadian couple I was thinking of.

Good Call.

Comic book addiction is two gents...and they are not a couple. As far as I know.

Bruno is just Bruno.