• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets Give Chuck a break?? Yes No

73 posts in this topic

If this is a dead horse then everybody needs to get off his back. End of thread. 893applaud-thumb.gif

What a stupid post to a stupid, puerile thread that you posted in the first place.

"I am a supporter of Chucks. Anyone want to debate."

If someone debates you, you come back with something to say people are riding Chuck. If no one says anything because they are tired of it, you say "See, so get off his back!"

Talking with you is like talking with a 5 year old that has to get the last word in. There are no emoticons in this part of the post because they don't have a WHINER emoticon.

sign-offtopic.gifBy the way, a shameless plug again. My signature picture is ME drawn by Greg Horn for the cover of X-box magazine. It is in stores NOW! Greg kicks 893censored-thumb.gif!! It looks just like me, except for the rifle and the extra muscles!

starting the back issue market is one thing, but OVER grading and then charging ridiculous prices is another. foreheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

where in the world did you get the idea that Chuck started the back issue market????

oh, yeah.... let me make a wild guess!

If this is a dead horse then everybody needs to get off his back. End of thread. 893applaud-thumb.gif

What a stupid post to a stupid, puerile thread that you posted in the first place.

"I am a supporter of Chucks. Anyone want to debate."

If someone debates you, you come back with something to say people are riding Chuck. If no one says anything because they are tired of it, you say "See, so get off his back!"

Talking with you is like talking with a 5 year old that has to get the last word in. There are no emoticons in this part of the post because they don't have a WHINER emoticon.

893whatthe.gif Ross, I never knew you had it in you... foreheadslap.gifhi.gif

i think that not expressing our opinion about our own personal buying experiences with any dealer here would defeat the purpose of this forum. I enjoy reading about others experiences in here with other dealers. Chuck and MHC just happen to be one of them. Unfortunately for him and his stores, many of us here feel unhappy with the quality of his books and/or like to laugh at his ridiculously priced CGC comics and his CBG column (which I do read weekly). Though the simple answer is just dont deal with him if you dont like his services, which I do not anymore, that still is no answer to negating debate. Though I choose not to deal with him I still have an opinion regarding the quality of his services and Its my right to express that to others, combine my opinion with others' opinions, and form a general consensus on this thread. If you feel differently, then great. I respect your opinion and you can be the shinning loner in defense of Chuck and MHC. There is a very opinionated devils advocate crowd on here already that will love to take you in.-H

Who put you in charge of the stupid police. What gives you a right to call me stupid and a 5 year old. You don't even know me. My 5 year old is very bright by the way Can you offer anything that is intelligent on this matter other that whine and bit..ch about a post. How have you lasted on these forums. What value have you added insulting people. Your forum record needs to be looked at. mad.gif

Chuck started the back issue market in this country. Lets give him some credit. Thank you very much.

Chuck did no such thing. Where in the hell are you getting your info? His bulletins? It would explain alot.....

The back issue market was alive and well through mail-order years before Chuck even thought of entering the business. It's comments like yours that start these type misconceptions.....

And starting this thread was a great way to hammer the guy all over again. You're acting like a troll in disguise. The prior Hulk #181 thread and now this......you can't be this naive...can you? 893frustrated.gif

Next I'd imagine you'll be asking about Dan Dupchek/Comic-Keys/Hammer and hit the trifecta.....

Jim

Who put you in charge of the stupid police. What gives you a right to call me stupid and a 5 year old. You don't even know me. My 5 year old is very bright by the way Can you offer anything that is intelligent on this matter other that whine and bit..ch about a post. How have you lasted on these forums. What value have you added insulting people. Your forum record needs to be looked at. mad.gif

does this post in particular sound a little...how can I say this w/o invoking His name.... umm. 'familiar' in its abrupt switchover to a threatening MO after a handful of posts trying to start an argument???

you can't be this naive...can you?

Nah,....I refuse to believe anyone is this dumb,...this has to be someone's shill ID to try to stir up some ,...As far as the back-order business, anyone knows that mail-order guys like Robert Bell, and Howard Rogofsky, and others were doing a primo business as far back as the early 70's...at a time when Chuckie was still learning how to roll his first doob...

J.D.

does this post in particular sound a little...how can I say this w/o invoking His name.... umm. 'familiar' in its abrupt switchover to a threatening MO after a handful of posts trying to start an argument???

Beetlejuice,beetlejuice,beetlejuice....

J.D.

Hmmm....interesting theorey.... gossip.gif

yup. especially the last line: I bet this guy has spent a long time redaing up on all of our posts thats why he can pick up on stuff we've talked about before so well.

Hey -- memo to JDuran - - - "No Mas"!!!!

In my experience, small-brained people tend to resort to violence in rather short order after the smallest amount of agitation. Could be an old friend, could be a tiny-minded new one.

Well then who started the back issue market in the country.?

Some say it was "Pop Hollinger." You can read about him on the ebay "about me" page below, which also contains a link to a 1982 Overstreet article about the guy.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/bizarro-no.1