• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink - Maybe its just me...

8 posts in this topic

It appears that the same group of books are always on the front page. Its gotten to the point that as soon as I see a book from this group I just stop looking and move to the next site.

Maybe the need to implement some board selling policies regarding front page real estate. lol

It appears that the same group of books are always on the front page. Its gotten to the point that as soon as I see a book from this group I just stop looking and move to the next site.

Maybe the need to implement some board selling policies regarding front page real estate. lol

Yeah, that act gets old fast.

This may help you:

From the Comic Book Exchange page, click the "Newest Listings First" link instead of the "CGC (Newest & Reduced First)" link if you want to see only items added within the last 30 days. This will filter out the items there were listed prior to that but that have price reductions.

Josh