• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem with eBay Seller - Being resolved by the Boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 posts in this topic

I purchased this item directly from Mike Oeming through his eBay account (kuromibuzz2007):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200204434537&ssPageName=STRK:MEAFB:IT

Well, after 2.5 months I have not received the item and have never received a single response to any of my e-mails. This is the first time in my eight years on eBay that this has happened. Fortunately it was a low value item.

I also found out the hard way that:

- You can't launch a PayPal dispute after 45 days.

- You can't start a dispute through eBay after 60 days.

- You can't leave feedback on eBay after 60 days (didn't it used to be 90 days???).

:sorry:

Please be careful when buying from Mike Oeming.

Mike

Wow! Sorry to hear that. I bought something from him on ebay and got it no problem. Try asking this board to see who will be going to a con that he might be attending and ask them to bring it up (nicely)

Malvin

Mike,

Have you tried requesting the seller's contact information through Ebay?

As a buyer in his transaction you should still be able to request all of his information through the site and get his phone number which is required by Ebay as part of their registration process.

If you can't get it through Ebay you can use his address to find his phone number online through several sites.

I think emailing might be a waste of your time, time to hop on the phone.

Chris

I messaged Mike on his Forum and he asked me to post this

==============

thanks man- can you post on that board? if so, can you post this for me?

"Mike- a friend alerted me to this posting. After reading it I sent you a message via ebay, be sure to check your messages there. The item was shipped out some time ago- for whatever reason, Ive not received any of your messages trying to contact me. Check your ebay messages or email me at (oeming at aol.com) and we'll either figure out what happened to the page or I will replace it. Sorry for any frustration this may have caused.

Mike Avon Oeming"

Thanks to Ares for putting me in touch with Mike Oeming. (worship)

Hopefully everything will be resolved as it seems that Fed Ex has been in possession of the page for the last two months.

:applause:

Mike