• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a roomie for Chicago

54 posts in this topic

I had a strange feeling this would be a mistake. For the record, I have perfect hygiene and no BO.

that's a shame :baiting:

1592292-Troll.gif

what's with the kewpie doll? New fetish?

I am a troll...can't you tell a troll from a kewpie doll :baiting:

I had a strange feeling this would be a mistake. For the record, I have perfect hygiene and no BO.

hm

You dodged the snoring question, and a couple other questions should be answered for any prospective roomie:

1. Do you snore? Important for obvious reasons.

2. Do you smoke? Important for obvious reasons.

3. How long do you usually take in the bathroom? It can be annoying when there's a 45 minute wait for the bathroom.

4. How many towels do you use? It can be annoying when all the bath towels get used and a hand towel is the only clean towel left in the room.

5. What is your typical shared room bedtime attire? Nudity is typically not accepted, but if that's how you roll, you may want to run it by the candidate BEFORE disrobing at the foot of their bed.

hm

You dodged the snoring question, and a couple other questions should be answered for any prospective roomie:

3. How long do you usually take in the bathroom? It can be annoying when there's a 45 minute wait for the bathroom.

4. How many towels do you use? It can be annoying when all the bath towels get used and a hand towel is the only clean towel left in the room.

5. What is your typical shared room bedtime attire? Nudity is typically not accepted, but if that's how you roll, you may want to run it by the candidate BEFORE disrobing at the foot of their bed.

:signfunny:

No

No

I can put on my makeup out of the bathroom.

I only need the bath mat.

Commando all the way. And by that, I mean I wear my GI Joe underoos to bed.

1592292-Troll.gif

Why? You only room with stinky people?

actually, initially when I booked my room, I got 2 queens because my entire family was joining me (wife and 4 kids)...now, we are iffy on that, due to expense of flights, children committments, etc... so, we are still "maybe/maybe not" on if they will be joining me... so I may or may not have a bed (shrug)

Actually I did the same thing, but was able to switch out for a King because I learned will be going solo now.

Sorry Transplant, we wouldn't want a Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, incident with pillows do we?

:eek:

Sorry Transplant, we wouldn't want a Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, incident with pillows do we?

:eek:

"That's not a pillow."

1592292-Troll.gif

actually, initially when I booked my room, I got 2 queens because my entire family was joining me (wife and 4 kids)...now, we are iffy on that, due to expense of flights, children committments, etc... so, we are still "maybe/maybe not" on if they will be joining me... so I may or may not have a bed (shrug)

I'll bring my Billy Cannon jammies.

hm

5. What is your typical shared room bedtime attire? Nudity is typically notaccepted, but if that's how you roll, you may want to run it by the candidate BEFORE disrobing at the foot of their bed.

You killed me with question # 5! :roflmao:lol

I would offer you a spot, but I snore like a Banshee (shake the walls type snoring), and I don't sleep but 2 or 3 hrs... a night sooooo not good company. I would think twice about Gator as well, he farts continuously and he doesn't sleep either if there is a computer in reach.

hm

5. What is your typical shared room bedtime attire? Nudity is typically notaccepted, but if that's how you roll, you may want to run it by the candidate BEFORE disrobing at the foot of their bed.

You killed me with question # 5! :roflmao:lol

Strange but true: All of those questions come from real life experiences I had while sharing rooms with co workers at conventions years ago. For the record, I was NOT the one rocking the nakedness.

1592292-Troll.gif

what's with the kewpie doll? New fetish?

I am a troll...can't you tell a troll from a kewpie doll :baiting:

You're not a troll. Trolls deliberately try to stir *spoon* up just to get reactions. You offer too much info to this great community to be a troll :foryou:

Besides, you have to pick an animal and go with it; you can't be a troll and a gator

In an effort to decrease expenses and increase socialization, I am seeking a roomie for Chicago. I'm coming in Friday night and leaving Sunday. Was planning on getting a couple of Queen beds at the Courtyard Marriott O'Hare. But if you already have a room with space, LMK.

Figured I'd hit the GA board first. Anyone?

i'll need a picture.

My name's Mike.

453988924_61fec1bd9f.jpg

And you are? :devil:

rooming with Mike the Tiger!!! won't all my fellow fans be jealous? just another example of what clean living can get a guy.

1592292-Troll.gif

I'll bring my Billy Cannon jammies.

the counterfeit ones???

These 2 were looking for someone to bunk with. Would that work for you?

sd2.jpg

They're already taken.

:hi:

A quick question...Where will the two queens sleep?

They're already taken.

Yeah. Didn't you see that Roy was bringing guests to the dinner? Louise is so cool.

They're already taken.

Yeah. Didn't you see that Roy was bringing guests to the dinner? Louise is so cool.

You mean Louise is 2 women?! :o

I need a Louise.