• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a roomie for Chicago

54 posts in this topic

These 2 were looking for someone to bunk with. Would that work for you?

They're already taken.

:hi:

Yeah. Didn't you see that Roy was bringing guests to the dinner? Louise is so cool.

You mean Louise is 2 women?! :o

I need a Louise.

Actually if you look at the thread in the events forum I'm bringing Louise and 2 guests.

;)

These 2 were looking for someone to bunk with. Would that work for you?

They're already taken.

:hi:

Yeah. Didn't you see that Roy was bringing guests to the dinner? Louise is so cool.

You mean Louise is 2 women?! :o

I need a Louise.

Actually if you look at the thread in the events forum I'm bringing Louise and 2 guests.

I believe "Silvers" still needs a roommate .................... meh

.....hee-hee ......................................BH

;)

And if you make it to SD, will you be bringing your harem there, too?

I may already have one waiting for me there.

:whistle:

And if you make it to SD, will you be bringing your harem there, too?

I may already have one waiting for me there.

:whistle:

Louise just read my post (she's bored at work) and says the harem is a no go.

:(

actually, initially when I booked my room, I got 2 queens because my entire family was joining me (wife and 4 kids)...now, we are iffy on that, due to expense of flights, children committments, etc... so, we are still "maybe/maybe not" on if they will be joining me... so I may or may not have a bed (shrug)

A quick question...Where will the two queens sleep?

:signfunny:lol

I was thinking of asking him if, counting him, that would make three queens in the room.

actually, initially when I booked my room, I got 2 queens because my entire family was joining me (wife and 4 kids)...now, we are iffy on that, due to expense of flights, children committments, etc... so, we are still "maybe/maybe not" on if they will be joining me... so I may or may not have a bed (shrug)

I guess with me :luhv:

I was thinking of asking him if, counting him, that would make three queens in the room.

now why would you ask me that, your highness (shrug)

if the crown and pumps fit........

if the crown and pumps fit........

well, just for that, I will NOT be letting you borrow my shoes anymore ..or stockings for that matter ( you know the ones you LuV!)...