• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which dealer would you choose to have next to you in a barfight?

59 posts in this topic

You've left the forum dinner and stopped into a bar to have a nightcap. Some drunk smart alecks notice your Fantastic Four t-shirt and decide they want to rough up the comic-book nerds. Which dealer would you want to be by your side when the punches fly? :grin:

Angelo aka TheWatcher and for back up a couple of Vincents ComicZone tapes. If Ang and I can't hold our own at least maybe we could bore them to death or at the very least put them to sleep.blackeye.gif

Ted from Super World or Gary Dolgoff!

:roflmao:

Who's the dealer with the crazy hair.....wasn't that Dolgoff or the guy from Nolstalgia Collectibles...

I'd say him as anyone that threw a punch could get stuck in that 'doo like the blob from X-Men. He could sit in the center drinking a beer while the jerk tried to get his hands back.

You've left the forum dinner and stopped into a bar to have a nightcap. Some drunk smart alecks notice your Fantastic Four t-shirt and decide they want to rough up the comic-book nerds. Which dealer would you want to be by your side when the punches fly? :grin:

Has this happened to you Flee? I'm not a dealer, but I'd be happy to help you beat the tar out of some smart aleck drunks. :cloud9:

No, it hasn't happened to me, besides I'm not much of a drinker, much less have a reason to be in a bar at my age. oldie.giflol But I will contact you if the need arises. (thumbs u

I'm not much of a drinker, much less have a reason to be in a bar at my age.

I thought you were 21. Anyway, just wear your usual stormtrooper outfit, and you won't need the might of a comic dealer for protection.

This is lame but I would choose me. :sumo:

Has this happened to you Flee? I'm not a dealer, but I'd be happy to help you beat the tar out of some smart aleck drunks. :cloud9:

No, it hasn't happened to me, besides I'm not much of a drinker, much less have a reason to be in a bar at my age. oldie.giflol But I will contact you if the need arises. (thumbs u

Just remember, if you've decided there's no getting out of it, make sure you know who is standing around you. Are they your friends or the other guy's friends. If they're your friends and the other guy is asking for it, feel free to swing away first and with impunity. (thumbs u

......um, actually don't listen to me. Fighting bad!

I guess it would be wrong to say I'd like a board lawyer there... :whistle:

hm I will bring a handfull of business cards. (thumbs u

As far as the question goes I'd want Chris Foss

because he would pretty much talk them to death

about all the money he's making, where he's been,

what he's owned, what he's sold what color is his favorite pet

etc. etc. etc.

trust me there are times when he would rope me in at a con

and I felt that I aged ten years before he was finished.

I bet someone could be constantly wailing on him and he

still be talking big shot talk until his last breath.

;)