• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which dealer would you choose to have next to you in a barfight?

59 posts in this topic

You've left the forum dinner and stopped into a bar to have a nightcap. Some drunk smart alecks notice your Fantastic Four t-shirt and decide they want to rough up the comic-book nerds. Which dealer would you want to be by your side when the punches fly? :grin:

Well, I know an ex-Marine dealer from Detroit, who I wouldn't mess with even though he has gray hair and a beard. Good man to have at your back.

Stepen Ritter looks like he can hold his own!

I would take any armed forces guy by my side in a fight any day!!!

That Dupcak guy, it'd be worth getting beat up if I can watch that tool get his azz kicked.

:roflmao:

Yeah, I can just picture you half-way through the fight...turning around and yelling, "Git that MOFO Sonofab*tch?" :banana:

Then his eyes light up with a WTF look on his face.

Man, I would pay to be a part of that! :headbang:

Rick

You've left the forum dinner and stopped into a bar to have a nightcap. Some drunk smart alecks notice your Fantastic Four t-shirt and decide they want to rough up the comic-book nerds. Which dealer would you want to be by your side when the punches fly? :grin:

Has this happened to you Flee? I'm not a dealer, but I'd be happy to help you beat the tar out of some smart aleck drunks. :cloud9:

STRONGGUY , Trust me ! , He's always hungry. (pun intended).. :eek:....................BH