• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another tale of woe....artist won't respond despite numerous attempts

11 posts in this topic

So here comes the whining :

Back in December I contacted an artist about doing a commission. Despite my # 1rule about prepaying for commissions, I went against my gut and did so. A small amount ($250).

Fast forward and here we are almost June and I have tried numerous times to contact the artist to only have silence.

Being the amount of time that has passed, Paypal won't do jack about it ! - I tried.

I've tried to locate the artist by phone, but no phone listing via whitepages.com.

I also tried his CAF and I don't believe he does cons.....Not that I know of....

Suggestions ? -

It's fine that it's taken this long to get my piece, but I've been trying for months to just get an update.....

we going to play 20 questions on who the artist is?

I'll go first...

1) Living or Dead?

we going to play 20 questions on who the artist is?

I'll go first...

1) Living or Dead?

If they are dead, it might take a few more months ;)

Seriously, there seems to be some good results had when the artist is identified and the problem brought to light in a non-accusatory way, seems like everyone is a libel or false light legal expert around here. :kidaround:

Wow who was the boardmember? I need to know who's going to win the world series this year since they are psychic.

Nothings difficult, you post up here with a problem and don't give any specifics. Why did you bother? How is this difficult to understand?