• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So...What did Greggy say?????????

127 posts in this topic

Thought I would try something different :D , kinda like the New Yorker cartoon contest.

You provide the caption. :insane: So..... What did Greggy say to cause the mass exodus? hm

greggyelephant1.gif

"Who wants to clean my comic press?"

Thought I would try something different :D , kinda like the New Yorker cartoon contest.

You provide the caption. :insane: So..... What did Greggy say to cause the mass exodus? hm

greggyelephant1.gif

"Wow!....I knew elephants liked peanuts, but I really didn't know they liked pork n' beans like that! :o "

greggyelephant1.gif

" ...... :insane:......I just pooped an elephant. :eek: "

greggyelephant1.gif

"That's the last time I request a mail order bride with a long third leg."

greggyelephant1.gif

Step aside big fella and let me show you my trunk. :blush: