• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

22 posts in this topic

Up for Sale, Justice League of America #111. First appearance of Libra. 100 pager. VG+/Fine- 5.0/5.5 with T&P 15p stamp on front cover. Shipping will be $4.80 for Priority Mail envelope in the U.S. Paypal only. First :takeit: gets the book.

Justice League #111 (5.0/5.5) $25.00

JusticeLeagueOfAmerica111.jpg

hm

What's the dealio with this book? I'm guessing some obscure BA character has now been retconned into importance?

Similar to what happened in Identity Crisis, Libra (from JLA 111) has now become the pivotal figure in Final Crisis. This run up will last while Final Crisis is going on, a la JLA 166-168 and then it will cool off.

However, every dealer at WW Philly had JLA 111 missing. I got in on Thursday evening and Dale told me his copy of JLA 111 was already gone within an hour of him just setting up his booth. Book is on fire.

Up for Sale, Justice League of America #111. First appearance of Libra. 100 pager. VG+/Fine- 5.0/5.5 with T&P 15p stamp on front cover. Shipping will be $4.80 for Priority Mail envelope in the U.S. Paypal only. First :takeit: gets the book.

Justice League #111 (5.0/5.5) $25.00

JusticeLeagueOfAmerica111.jpg

hm

:whistle:

:shy:

Greggy is the king.

:gossip: The queen may have issues with that....,

:sick:

:P

Show us what a high grade copy looks like :popcorn::busy:

JLA111.jpg

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaching!