• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Exciting New Poll !!!!!!!!!!

What would you rather have?  

396 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather have?

50 posts in this topic

Damn...this is a tough one...

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO THROW BIEL INTO THE MIX!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to make it a bit more difficult. As an old, old, guy, I don't succumb as easily to pleasure of the flesh, but I imagine option 3 is a tough one for all you younger guys out there.

Girl on girl action... :cloud9:

Jim

Believe me...I tried to convince my girlfriend that Christy Hemme was worth it.

Detroit05-08014.jpg

I voted Bangzoom's collection last time. This time...well...I voted for Alba/Biel but only to get to Biel. Alba can go make breakfast.

R.

Again with BangZoom's collection. Like october said earlier. You could sell part of that collection and get all the pu... well, you know what I mean. :blush:

Pullovers?

Yes, Andy. In your case you can get all the pullovers you would ever need. (thumbs u

I wanted to make it a bit more difficult. As an old, old, guy, I don't succumb as easily to pleasure of the flesh, but I imagine option 3 is a tough one for all you younger guys out there.

You're old, not ing embalmed! :makepoint:

Again with BangZoom's collection. Like october said earlier. You could sell part of that collection and get all the pu... well, you know what I mean. :blush:

puppies? :)

Pullovers?

Yes, Andy. In your case you can get all the pullovers you would ever need. (thumbs u

A very dry English - style retort there...he's learning.... :flamed:

Don't get me started on how old I feel. I've got one foot in the grave and another foot on a banana peel. My prostate is the size of an apple. I've had so many surgeries they're thinking of naming a new wing at the hospital after me.

Don't get me started on how old I feel. I've got one foot in the grave and another foot on a banana peel. My prostate is the size of an apple. I've had so many surgeries they're thinking of naming a new wing at the hospital after me.

ewwwwww! You're OLD! :eek: