• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Exciting New Poll !!!!!!!!!!

What would you rather have?  

396 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather have?

50 posts in this topic

Damn...this is a tough one...

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO THROW BIEL INTO THE MIX!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to make it a bit more difficult. As an old, old, guy, I don't succumb as easily to pleasure of the flesh, but I imagine option 3 is a tough one for all you younger guys out there.

You're old, not ing embalmed! :makepoint:

Don't get me started on how old I feel. I've got one foot in the grave and another foot on a banana peel. My prostate is the size of an apple. I've had so many surgeries they're thinking of naming a new wing at the hospital after me.

Vince, I know we cross words from time to time, but I, for one, am glad you are still here. I think. hm

If there is ever a hostage situation, I would trade Divad for you. (thumbs u

I voted Bangzoom's collection last time. This time...well...I voted for Alba/Biel but only to get to Biel. Alba can go make breakfast.

R.

My exact 2 choices. You, Sir, are impressing me with your good tastes (thumbs u

I voted Bangzoom's collection last time. This time...well...I voted for Alba/Biel but only to get to Biel. Alba can go make breakfast.

R.

My exact 2 choices. You, Sir, are impressing me with your good tastes (thumbs u

Why thank you.

:cloud9:

Looks like I broke the tie.

BZ's collection of course. Not sure how anyone could vote otherwise. There are plenty of women just as hot as Alba & Biel (personally, neither of them are at the top of my list). Plus, what would most of you guys do after the first minute anyway? (shrug)

"Um..., you ladies wanna' watch Fantastic Four on my plasma tv?"

Bangzoom's Collection... and then sell it off for all the wonderful SA Marvels I could hope for!

Now, THAT's :screwy: I wouldn't switch ANY of BZ's books for SA Marvels :sick:

Right.... but his collection is GA, right? Granted, I'm pretty uninformed in the realm of GA books but this just isn't where my collecting focus or interests lie. So, it'd only make sense to liquidate something in order to turn it into something I would want to keep ;)

BUT, if flipping the books in question is not okay, then pass Alba back to me for Round 2. :grin:

Bangzoom's Collection... and then sell it off for all the wonderful SA Marvels I could hope for!

Now, THAT's :screwy: I wouldn't switch ANY of BZ's books for SA Marvels :sick:

Right.... but his collection is GA, right? Granted, I'm pretty uninformed in the realm of GA books but this just isn't where my collecting focus or interests lie. So, it'd only make sense to liquidate something in order to turn it into something I would want to keep ;)

BUT, if flipping the books in question is not okay, then pass Alba back to me for Round 2. :grin:

I'm mostly a Silver guy Mac Man but BangZoom's Gold collection was absolutely mind blowing. I might sell a smidgen of it to pick up a nice AF15 but I don't think I've seen a more beautiful collection of books. Look for his thread, well worth it.

lol I'm almost impressed with an 82-pg thread!!!

Seems like some nice stuff... like I said though, I've no real context for GA (aside from Bats and Supes related stuff). I feel something like a beer drinker at a wine tasting party ;)

lol I'm almost impressed with an 82-pg thread!!!

Seems like some nice stuff... like I said though, I've no real context for GA (aside from Bats and Supes related stuff). I feel something like a beer drinker at a wine tasting party ;)

Like CC said it's a great read...the guy was rescuing books from destruction by the pound decades ago. It's also a great learning experience for the GA novice...

Jessica Alba's eight months pregnant, and Jessica Biel has a square head. Besides, I'm pretty happy with Mrs. Donut. I'll take BZ's books.

Damn...this is a tough one...

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO THROW BIEL INTO THE MIX!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to make it a bit more difficult. As an old, old, guy, I don't succumb as easily to pleasure of the flesh, but I imagine option 3 is a tough one for all you younger guys out there.

You're old, not ing embalmed! :makepoint:

Don't get me started on how old I feel. I've got one foot in the grave and another foot on a banana peel. My prostate is the size of an apple. I've had so many surgeries they're thinking of naming a new wing at the hospital after me.

You sound like you need the attentions of a naughty nurse. hm