• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,509 posts in this topic

A new arrival.

cinderellalove25_0001.jpg

That is one beautiful copy of a the Baker grail. The highest graded copy currently is a 7.5. This book could be right there, and if the back is as nice as the front, even better.

The crown jewel for what must be a royal Baker collection! Congrats to comixnoir on acquiring a rare gem!

Beautiful, simply beautiful. Mood pieces, each one. Heck of a group shot, great arrangement!

On 25, I've always loved the way B portrayed her eyes - a shift to the right so clearly accessing visual and auditory memories.

I'm a real big fan of 26 too. Coffee Shop Last Call.

:cloud9::cloud9:

I paid a lot for the 25, but it was the last one I needed and I wanted a nice copy. Finding these 6 issues took years.

Each issue is impressive on its own, but taken together they are a testament to the talent of Baker. More powerful than any superhero, is the power of Baker Romance.

Edited by comixnoir

Now I can post my Cinderella Love group shot.

DSCN4785.jpg

Whew, It just does not get any better. What 6 masterpieces Baker rendered here.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Love 'em. The 'tennis' cover is my favourite.

A new arrival.

cinderellalove25_0001.jpg

It was a photo of this very copy that was used in the 10th ED of the Overstreet Price Guide, in the cover gallery.

Kinda neat, huh? You have an historic copy of CL 25.

Did not know. Thanks for the info.

Now I can post my Cinderella Love group shot.

DSCN4785.jpg

Love 'em. The 'tennis' cover is my favourite.

Great run of books, reminds me I need to take my Baker collection out of its long box and enjoy it more :cloud9:

Although I love playing tennis, I love the cover with Brunette with the flower in her hair ;)