• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,509 posts in this topic

Somebody call the cops, that 48 year old insurance salesman is abducting that teen-age girl... (but she doesn't seem to mind... )

tat2_zps9ea2fd61.jpg

Seems as if none of the TATs are too scarce. My reasoning? I have them all. :D

Where was that?

The TLP 11, 6.5 (highest graded) White pages, part of the 6th Street Collection was posted to eBay around 1 pm eastern yesterday with a BIN of $460. Was snapped up right away. Given it's such a classic cover -- some would say Baker's best -- I'm sure it would have gone for at least twice that at auction. To my mind, the pricing of these 6th Street books is rather curious.

Maybe he's reading about our union and he was afraid to ask more for it. See, it's working...

He's listed some other books that have his usual high prices. His pricing of these books is curious.

Maybe he's reading about our union and he was afraid to ask more for it. See, it's working...

He's listed some other books that have his usual high prices. His pricing of these books is curious.

yeah, I saw that go for a steal. They really under sold the Teenage Temptations #2 as well, in my opinion anyways.

Edited by Comixcroz

yeah, I saw that go for a steal. They really under sold the Teenage Temptations #2 as well, in my opinion anyways.

I agree. That one also went fast.

When some of your BINs are taken in a few minutes and others sit there for months ...

But they are his books, so he can do what he likes. (shrug)

Why is kaizerdawg's TAT 6 just sitting there at $108...doesn't anyone need it? Or is that too high for that book?

I think I may have pointed that one out before. Seems like a decent price, but it's a pretty common issue and has a popped staple. (shrug)