• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,326 posts in this topic

TEEN ROMANCE 32(2)

Here are some of my recent additions. The TR 32 has nearly white page quality. Small 1/2 inch upper spine tear.

TR 32(2)  BC

I have never seen this book before. Got it at the New York Con. It has 2 Baker strs., also.

HAWK 10

AUTH POLICE 29

WILD BOY 14

No, picked the TR 32 in a cash/trade deal with another collector. You are right though, the NY Con had very little Baker. I did get the Hawk 10 and the Auth.Police 29 there. Harley's prices were extreme, to say the least. He had a gorgeous TR 36 which was at least a VF or better. Priced at 700.00. Nice pick up of that lot. Another small lot with Teen Tempts 1,2 and 4 sold last Sunday.

I haven't bought anything too great lately. It's difficult to find the last handful or so that I need to complete the St. John run.

Here's a pretty cool illustration from a men's magazine...

IMG_9182.jpg

I haven't bought anything too great lately. It's difficult to find the last handful or so that I need to complete the St. John run.

IMG_9182.jpg

Which one is that from? I haven't seen it before.

IMG_9182.jpg

Which one is that from? I haven't seen it before.

Man's Exploits

I haven't found any new romance comics but found some nice scans of Baker westerns. Baker shared credit with Stan Lee on this one and the other is unsigned but obviously Baker art from 1956. Still in good form.

5476306588_ede7391a30_b.jpg

5476306458_396f75aa69_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

5478399853_ae46cc3cae_z.jpg

And one more Baker western splash from Wild Western 56, I only have a bunch of scans but noticed some of his work in the mix. Just checked with Atlas Tales and found confirmation from other people who identified these stories were by Baker.

5478399853_ae46cc3cae_z.jpg

And one more Baker western splash from Wild Western 56, I only have a bunch of scans but noticed some of his work in the mix. Just checked with Atlas Tales and found confirmation from other people who identified these stories were by Baker.

Nice splashes, thanks for sharing