• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Adventures For Sale Thread with High Grade #1!

44 posts in this topic

Unfortunately I will not be around for the VCC this weekend, otherise I would have offered the books there. :sorry:

As always I accept returns on items not as described. I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, and now Visa/MC/American Express.

Shipping is $5 in US, $10 Canada, $12 elsewhere for 1-5 books(or a couple of more if we can safely squeeze 'em in).

I accept :takeit: via post quoting item(quoting text is sufficient, no need to quote the pic as well) or :takeit: via PM, timestamp is the winner between the two, please do not edit the :takeit: posts.

The thread will include one lot of available issues between #1-26, the next listing(tomorrow or Wednesday) will be 39 issues between #54-200.

First up, a beauuuuuuutiful #1........

Production crease upper right, and the small light lower right bend shows up more in the scan than in person(looks to be press-able), and there is a smaller corner crease lower right. The colors just drip off this book. Pages are, well, white(I'll post pic later). Spine has two stresses at upper staple, a few other minor ticks. The back cover is that white. Fantastical copy! $2200

sa1.jpg

sa1bc.jpg

One extreme to the other, this is the lowest grade book in this first lot.

A solid Fair/Good to Good-, pages are actually white and very supple, cover is detached with some small pieces out at spine, center bend. Price is $75.

sa2.jpg

sa2bc.jpg

The rest of this batch....please PM or post with any questions! And thanks for looking!

Page quality is all consistently white/offwhite with mostly white, most back covers white as well as you can see in the scans. Some nice solid books with exceptional cover gloss for the grades!

th_sa10.jpg th_sa10bc.jpg th_sa11.jpg th_sa11bc.jpg

Strange Adventures #10 VG/VG+ $120

Strange Adventures #11 VG+ 95

th_sa19.jpg th_sa19bc.jpg th_sa20.jpg th_sa20bc.jpg

Strange Adventures #19 VG/F $110

Strange Adventures #20 F $125

th_sa23.jpg th_sa23bc.jpg th_sa24.jpg th_sa24bc.jpg

Strange Adventures #23 VG+ $75

Strange Adventures #24 VG+ $75

th_sa25.jpg th_sa25bc.jpg th_sa26.jpg th_sa26bc.jpg

Strange Adventures #25 VG/F $85

Strange Adventures #26 VG/F $85

Production crease upper right, and the small light lower right bend shows up more in the scan than in person(looks to be press-able), and there is a smaller corner crease lower right. The colors just drip off this book. Pages are, well, white(I'll post pic later). Spine has two stresses at upper staple, a few other minor ticks. The back cover is that white. Fantastical copy! $2200

sa1.jpg

sa1bc.jpg

Very sweet! (thumbs u

After an hour+ long Drug & Alcohol speech at the incoming HS freshman sports meeting tonight, I'm ready for a beer (or three) and itching to list some books....

th_sa54.jpg th_sa76.jpg th_sa77.jpg th_sa84.jpg

Strange Adventures #54 VG $16 SOLD!!

Strange Adventures #76 VG $13 SOLD!!

Strange Adventures #77 G/VG+ $10 cover detached at lower staple

Strange Adventures #84 VG $13 solid copy with light cover stain SOLD!!

Can you call Animal Control while you are at it? I heard a ruckus out on the back porch, damn raccoon is stealing my returnables out of the recycling bin!

th_sa86.jpg th_sa104.jpg th_sa108.jpg th_sa112.jpg

Strange Adventures #86 F $25 small dust shadow bottom edge back cover SOLD!!

Strange Adventures #104 F-/F $20 SOLD!!

Strange Adventures #108 G+ $6 1.5" tear front cover

Strange Adventures #112 Fair $2 tape, chipping but readable

I posted that, thunder clapped and the lights went out, do you think it's a sign ? :angel:

I think Andrew needs to watch what he eats!

:jokealert: