• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Golden Age gems: Schomburg and Fine!!! (both sold)

32 posts in this topic

Hit 4

$425

Classic Lou Fine cover. Check out the background and the intricate details on the tanks and bridges. Not an easy book to find and this one has great colors and eye-appeal.

hit4-1.jpg

I found pennies under the couch cushions so :takeit:

great job Detroit... I hinted at it in about 3 PM's to october, but never pulled the trigger...I have a 3.0, but that is so nice and priced right (thumbs u

speaking of zeppelin covers, i hope rick is selling a mmc 40 in the virtual con? :wishluck:

:sorry: primetime already beat me up over a book I really never thought I would sell.... I had 2 of the MMC 40, but paratrooper beat you to the second copy last year....

speaking of zeppelin covers, i hope rick is selling a mmc 40 in the virtual con? :wishluck:

:sorry: primetime already beat me up over a book I really never thought I would sell.... I had 2 of the MMC 40, but paratrooper beat you to the second copy last year....

Yah, some beating Gator took :cool:, and he's still standing with Caps 1-10, MM 1-10, and Tecs 27-37 :grin: while I'm :banana: over the new book coming.

Yah, some beating Gator took :cool:, and he's still standing with Caps 1-10, MM 1-10, and Tecs 27-37 :grin: while I'm :banana: over the new book coming.

hey, congrats. this zeppelin cover will hold me over a while. ;)

hey, congrats. this zeppelin cover will hold me over a while. ;)

Thanks (thumbs u

ok, maybe "beating" was too strong of a word....but, you did get me to sell a book I hadn't planned on, so kudos to your persistence (thumbs u

ok, maybe "beating" was too strong of a word....but, you did get me to sell a book I hadn't planned on, so kudos to your persistence (thumbs u

Perhaps I shall go to the well again for two more gems? :baiting::grin: