• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Discounted Trades - Dorks, Spiders, Batman, & Babes

35 posts in this topic

I actually wish I still had mine. Didn't really play a whole lot but I liked flipping through the Monster Manual and the Fiend Folio.

lol I should put all of my old D&D books up for sale here. Probably have more luck than my comics :tonofbricks:

I actually wish I still had mine. Didn't really play a whole lot but I liked flipping through the Monster Manual and the Fiend Folio.

lol I should put all of my old D&D books up for sale here. Probably have more luck than my comics :tonofbricks:

You got an original "deities and demigods" with the Cthulu Mythos? hm

C

You got an original "deities and demigods" with the Cthulu Mythos? hm

C

Not sure if he does but I do (thumbs u . Gift from my uncle 18 years ago along with the DM guide, players handbook, Fiend Folio and Monster Manual :grin:.....GOODTIMES :banana:

I highly recommend the Dork Tower books - funnier than heck :thumbsup:

Geez, based on the thread title I thought you were selling Greggy! doh!

What is the going rate on a Greggy?

$10 on the corner double if he hangs out on the docks.
lol:cry: