• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider-man #50, F/F+! 1st Kingpin!

20 posts in this topic

Hey all. This issue certainly needs no introduction as everyone knows its significance in the Marvel Universe! Classic cover and major key, this book is a must own.

Grading points: This book has really great eye appeal for its grade. There are small stress lines alone the spine that slightly break color. Most of the problems can be seen from both scans but what isn't visible from the scan is some writing on the inside cover.

Overall the book presents extremely well with awesome cover gloss and bright colors. Id Grade it at a Fine/Fine+.

Asking price: $220

Paypal is most preferred although other payment methods can be accepted. Any questions please just ask! (thumbs u

ASM502.jpg

ASM50back.jpg

I don't have the new comic price guide. What does this book guide in "Fine" this year..?? Last year's guide has it at $156 in "Fine".

:gossip: $162 in FN.

hm

Do it! :baiting:

I hate peer pressure...!! :mad:

:sorry::foryou:

I don't have the new comic price guide. What does this book guide in "Fine" this year..?? Last year's guide has it at $156 in "Fine".

hm

Cloudtwit , ...You buy ASM #138 1st ! .

I'll sell ComHawk my copy :) , but I've been too busy . :(:( .............................BH

Let me admit I don't have the coin for this book, but I'm still curious: what's the nature of the writing on the inside cover?

The writing goes along the edge of the ad on the inside cover in blue pen :pullhair: sucks I know, but better than having a full frontal defect on the cover. Thats what drew me to the book was the presentation. Who doesn't love books that presents better than its grade lol

Let me admit I don't have the coin for this book, but I'm still curious: what's the nature of the writing on the inside cover?

The writing goes along the edge of the ad on the inside cover in blue pen :pullhair: sucks I know, but better than having a full frontal defect on the cover. Thats what drew me to the book was the presentation. Who doesn't love books that presents better than its grade lol

Hey , I could'nt agree w/ you more ! ..I would always chose the more presentable copy !!

C. hawk's been want-in one for some time ? But I'm not really in a hurry to sell .Mine's comparable , ..maybe a tad nicer . But , if you need to sell , lower it a bit , and Chawk's your buyer ??.....................................BH

hm

I'll sell ComHawk my copy :) , but I've been too busy . :(:( .............................BH

Okay, that makes no sense. You been drinkin' that ginger ale again? :baiting:

hm

Just got up from nap , ...briefly , I should add....

Anyway , ..twit ,...C.Hawk and I have been talkin bout me sellin my ASM #50 to him for some time now ............

Anyway , ..point is Pal ! , ..It's time you bought your "Mind-worm " issue . , ...Copish ??..............BH................ :grin:.... :grin:.... :makepoint:

hm

Just got up from nap , ...briefly , I should add....

Anyway , ..twit ,...C.Hawk and I have been talkin bout me sellin my ASM #50 to him for some time now ............

Anyway , ..point is Pal ! , ..It's time you bought your "Mind-worm " issue . , ...Copish ??..............BH................ :grin:.... :grin:.... :makepoint:

Late-night naps. Microwaved steaks that you're not grateful for (:baiting:). Scouring estates by the day. Surfing the boards and leaving wit and verve in your wake. Man, hooks, you sure are something. By the way, I already have a nice HG copy of #138, but thanks for the thoughtful (code: mindwormish) consideration. But remember, I'm saving my pennies for that 9.8 on ComicLink. :kidaround: