• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you hate but everyone else seems to like?

254 posts in this topic

J.M. DeMatteis.

Death of Kraven was good. Spending five years on Spectacular emasculating and deconstructing half of the Spider-Man canon of villains using dimestore psychology - not so good. :mad:

Ditko...

you're kind of late,

the Ditko Hate Bus was here in full effect last night...

:P

How anyone could peruse Issue #33 artwork for example and not find it brilliant is beyond me...are some people just going by covers...have the Ditko haters actually read/looked at the books artwork...his pre-Hero Sci-Fi, Monster, etc. stories/artwork are genius as well... :o

Can you see anything besides the covers through the slab? :shrug: Did Ditko do the little pieces of white paper hanging out the edges? :shrug: that guy was ahead of his time....., :kidaround:

Krispy Kremes.

I think it`s a non-American thing. Most non-Americans I know don`t like them because they find them to be too sweet and too soft. :screwy:

Nope, it's just me, as far as the U.K. is concerned. You're forgetting the legendary British sweet tooth...Krispy Kremes are on sale in Tescos and Sainsburys up and down the country, and they're selling like hot err, donuts filled with all sorts of krap.

Krispy Kremes.

I think it`s a non-American thing. Most non-Americans I know don`t like them because they find them to be too sweet and too soft. :screwy:

Kinda like most non-American women, a little too sweet, and a little

too soft !!!

I also hate the Rolling Stones.

They haven't done a good album since Paint It Black.

I also hate the Rolling Stones.

They haven't done a good album since Paint It Black.

Uhmmm...... Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers, Exile On Main St., Some Girls, Tattoo You..... at that's just the generally accepted all time classic albums they have done since Paint It Black (which was not the name of an album). :baiting: