• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you hate but everyone else seems to like?

254 posts in this topic

I can't believe I made it to 6 pages and the obvious answer to his post hasn't made it into the thread yet!!

Okay, here we go....Miley Cyrus.

Derrr breadstick armed ones (& that tanned guy with the Bottom mask & hot wife, in the secret antechamber).

(:

What in the name of hell are you talking about?

I can't believe I made it to 6 pages and the obvious answer to his post hasn't made it into the thread yet!!

Derrr breadstick armed ones (& that tanned guy with the Bottom mask & hot wife, in the secret antechamber).

(:

Breadsticks?? (shrug)

(:

Breadsticks?? (shrug)

C'mon. Don't pick on Brian. He was born tan. It's not his fault.

Uh , are you referring to me ?... (shrug)

I do have a hot wife , and have been known to sport a tan , as well as a secret chamber/closet , ..if you will . ?

..However , I don't recall ever wearing a mask on my bottom ?... :sick:

I hate Balloons!...

Seriously!

My son Jacob (see avatar) LOVES balloons. His first word ever was actually "balloon".

Yeah ! , maybe cause they freaked him out so bad ??.................... :whistle:..BH

I hate Balloons!...

Seriously!

My son Jacob (see avatar) LOVES balloons. His first word ever was actually "balloon".

Yeah ! , maybe cause they freaked him out so bad ??.................... :whistle:..BH

Nah...my son is tougher than Chuck Norris. My son makes Chuck Norris blow up his balloons twice each.

Silver Age Spider-Man, especially the Ditko run. Just terrible. What a total whiner.

I thought I was the only one. :golfclap:

You aren't. :golfclap:

Ditko's art sucked on that run too. :o:shy:

Silver Age Spider-Man, especially the Ditko run. Just terrible. What a total whiner.

Mutant lover , ....Nuff said !...... :P:P ..........................................BH

I need to agree. Not a big Ditko fan....ever.

(:

Breadsticks?? (shrug)

bush-confused.jpg

I hate it when you eat a peice of meat and that little hunk of gristle gets in between your teeth.Oh! :signofftopic:

Aghh!!!! meh

What the hell...I hate The Eagles.

The most overated, so called rock 'n roll band, in existence.

Now whether you hate them or love them...how could they be overrated? They're melodic, tight, hard, soft, intelligent...I am biased because I love the eagles but I can tell when something is good or bad. What don't you like about them?

That to me is more interesting than hearing just WHAT you hate. Why do you hate it?

R.

I need to agree. Not a big Ditko fan....ever.

He had his shining moments...

thing15-1.jpg

Uh , are you referring to me ?... (shrug)

I do have a hot wife , and have been known to sport a tan , as well as a secret chamber/closet , ..if you will . ?

..However , I don't recall ever wearing a mask on my bottom ?... :sick:

No idea who you are, Bottom.