• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you hate but everyone else seems to like?

254 posts in this topic

Pedigrees.

It's a book... It was printed alongside other identical books all created equal.

It's wonderful that it survived and is usually in top notch condition but that alone should be enough to satisfy a collector. I'm in the minority.

You're not alone. :gossip:

And glad to see all the Ditko haters coming out. I mentioned I didn't like him a couple years ago and got shredded! :sumo:

I absolutely hate all open-toed shoes. Especially flip flops and Birkenstock sandals. Heeled cork shoes are also especially ugly to me, as are stripper shoes. People call me crazy for being this way, but for some reason the way a foot looks in a sandal is disgusting to me. My wife, who owns some strappys, tells me to "get over it", but I can't. Its been this way for as long as I can remember, and summer in Los Angeles is especially bad. You see toe cleavage everywhere.

As for comics, I hate JMS and feel he should never write a funnybook ever again, but I'm probably not alone on that one.

I absolutely hate all open-toed shoes. Especially flip flops and Birkenstock sandals. Heeled cork shoes are also especially ugly to me, as are stripper shoes. People call me crazy for being this way, but for some reason the way a foot looks in a sandal is disgusting to me. My wife, who owns some strappys, tells me to "get over it", but I can't. Its been this way for as long as I can remember, and summer in Los Angeles is especially bad. You see toe cleavage everywhere.

Jesus sandals. :sick:

STP wasn't (isn't) grunge banjo boy. :baiting::grin:

They were talentless imitators of a great grunge band.

STP was the best band of the 90's after GNR fizzled. (shrug)

:sumo: I use to like you. lol

Tim, say it isn't so. :o

Anyone who has done that much coke/heroin is automatically a rock legend!! lol

STP :headbang: VR :headbang: ...and ya I got some GnR loving still there.

STP to me will always be a bunch of talentless guys who decided to cash in on Pearl Jam`s popularity by finding a lead singer who sounded like Eddie Vedder. Rather than STP, they should`ve been called PJL (Pearl Jam Lite).

Can`t understand the linkage of STP with GNR. GNR rocked!

Jesus sandals. :sick:

Hannibal Lecter sandals ? (shrug)

High gas prices .............

Mineral rights :cloud9: