• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 20 slabs, Marvel, DC, a few Archies

208 posts in this topic

cd4ever has posted some nice raw books. I want to see some of her - err his - slabs (cd4ever's image or whatever it's called always messes me up on his sexuality)...

don't worry, he is just as confused about it as you are :insane:

One of these days he's just going to make the first post and then go to bed. People will be posting here until 3 a.m. waiting for books before giving up.

The thread would probably still be 30+ pages long lol

Do you think I can HiJack his thread and sell some leftover IM slabs?

If he passed out, he'll never know...... :whistle:

cd4ever has posted some nice raw books. I want to see some of her - err his - slabs (cd4ever's image or whatever it's called always messes me up on his sexuality)...

He's to busy reading our replys to post any books. (shrug)

:pullhair: c'mon man, list some books. :cry:

as we speak, alone in an abandoned barn in Kansas, a bread-stick arm fanboy is changing a very stinky diaper.

:P

Please continue with this story...

Is he in a barn because there was no room at the inn? Was there a bright star in the sky? Did an angel speak to other fanboys to let them know of the arrival of of fresh comic books offered for sale on the CGC boards?

I would imagine it's his wife :news:

It's Winona Ryder.

Ok, I am sooooooooo sorrrrrrryyyy!!!!!

The wife and I bought new patio furniture and we stepped out there to have a cockk-a-tail or 2 and lost track of time. In my defense, it's the first night we've not had a sever thunderstorm or tornado warning in quite a while.

And.....in addition as a Fathers Day gift (my first ever as a dad) she bought me VIP tickets to the Neil Gaiman appearance in Tulsa in a couple weeks. I am pumped!!!!!

Again, sorry, for the delay.

So, uh, smoke break, and, uh, I'll be back to list some books.