• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 20 slabs, Marvel, DC, a few Archies

208 posts in this topic

cd4ever has posted some nice raw books. I want to see some of her - err his - slabs (cd4ever's image or whatever it's called always messes me up on his sexuality)...

I would imagine it's his wife :news:

(worship)

The wives always delay stuff :pullhair:

cd4ever has posted some nice raw books. I want to see some of her - err his - slabs (cd4ever's image or whatever it's called always messes me up on his sexuality)...

don't worry, he is just as confused about it as you are :insane:

I don't think he's confused at all - he's dumping all these slabs, isn't he? :baiting:

It's Winona Ryder.

Winona Ryder is his wife ???:olol

It's Winona Ryder.

Lucky Some*&^*(

It's Winona Ryder.

Sweet books + Winona Ryder as his wife = Priceless

Ok, I am sooooooooo sorrrrrrryyyy!!!!!

The wife and I bought new patio furniture and we stepped out there to have a cockk-a-tail or 2 and lost track of time. In my defense, it's the first night we've not had a sever thunderstorm or tornado warning in quite a while.

And.....in addition as a Fathers Day gift (my first ever as a dad) she bought me VIP tickets to the Neil Gaiman appearance in Tulsa in a couple weeks. I am pumped!!!!!

Again, sorry, for the delay.

So, uh, smoke break, and, uh, I'll be back to list some books.

Sweet! :applause:

We have another 3 hours to amuse ourselves and trash this thread before he posts anything for sale :banana:

:P

The wife and I bought new patio furniture and we stepped out there to have a cockk-a-tail or 2 and lost track of time. In my defense, it's the first night we've not had a sever thunderstorm or tornado warning in quite a while.

And.....in addition as a Fathers Day gift (my first ever as a dad) she bought me VIP tickets to the Neil Gaiman appearance in Tulsa in a couple weeks. I am pumped!!!!!

We have another 3 hours to amuse ourselves and trash this thread before he posts anything for sale :banana:

True - but at least we won't have much competition, as all the new suckers joining in this thread will have to sift through all of the fodder first (thumbs u

This thread was trashed 3 pages ago

It's Winona Ryder.

If that's the case, the books were probably stolen from one of the last cons. Someone call Bob Storms and Jamie Graham.

It's Winona Ryder.

If that's the case, the books were probably stolen from one of the last cons. Someone call Bob Storms and Jamie Graham.

Come on many, don't you be disrespecting the Winona (tsk)

It's Winona Ryder.

Come on many, don't you be disrespecting the Winona (tsk)

I was in love with her back in the day after seeing Heathers. She is still pretty hot, just a Kleptomaniac. :screwy: