• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Umm. no, thank you...

46 posts in this topic

Now i understand why the price of the sleeves is multiplied by 5 when i buy them in Paris comics shops...

To jordanscott: No camembert for you :insane:

but...but i love camembert!!!!!

:cry:

You know that I wouldn't want to receive any Camembert that has been sent through the regular mail but that's just me. In fact, considering where osborn lives, I'd rather he sends over a nice smelly Livarot rather than a mild Camembert. Livarot :cloud9:

What's the sign on your avatar say? "Will work for cheese" ???lol

:signfunny:

Just received this answer from egerber.com, about my request to quote the shipping cost to France for 600 Mylar sleeves:

"Shipping via UPS is 220.00 plus any duty and taxes"

:eek:

:eek: Yikes! I think you could probably fit 300 in a Flat Rate PM box, but for Int'l you need to stay under the 4 lb. limit - so it may take 3 boxes. That's about $35 a pop or $105. Shipping to the US is probably on the order of $17 - 25, so my estimate would be about $130, but that could be low - it's all about weight and oil.

:)

WHAT???? There's a 4 pound limit for the flat rate intl box???? Are you serious?

Just received this answer from egerber.com, about my request to quote the shipping cost to France for 600 Mylar sleeves:

:eek: Yikes! I think you could probably fit 300 in a Flat Rate PM box, but for Int'l you need to stay under the 4 lb. limit - so it may take 3 boxes. That's about $35 a pop or $105. Shipping to the US is probably on the order of $17 - 25, so my estimate would be about $130, but that could be low - it's all about weight and oil.

WHAT???? There's a 4 pound limit for the flat rate intl box???? Are you serious?

I just checked: 9 pound package to France in a flat rate box: $37 for the small box, $47.50 for the large...no weight limit (within reason) with the flat rate boxes.

I just checked: 9 pound package to France in a flat rate box: $37 for the small box, $47.50 for the large...no weight limit (within reason) with the flat rate boxes.

My bad - 20 lb limit for box / 4lb limit for envelope

Priority Mail International Flat Rate Options

Canada / Mexico All other countries Size

Priority Mail Flat-Rate Envelope (up to 4 pounds) $9.95 $11.95 12.5'' x 9.5''

Priority Mail Flat-Rate Boxes (up to 20 pounds) $23.95 $38.95 11'' x 8.5'' x 5.5''

11-7/8'' x 3-3/8'' x 13-5/8''

Large Priority Mail Flat-Rate Box (up to 20 pounds) $29.95 $49.95 12'' x 12'' x 5-1/2''

No wonder you Frenchies despise us Yanks! :jokealert:

$220+, yikes!

Double your order and I will fly them over myself for that much, I will consider it a business trip. :D

20 for the flat rate boxes.

4 for the envelopes.

M-bag ? (shrug)

$33.00 for the first 11 lbs, $3.00 per pound extra thereafter

It seems no one is paying attention to the man that's got more overseas shipping experience then probably any on these boards......

M-bag ? (shrug)

$33.00 for the first 11 lbs, $3.00 per pound extra thereafter

It seems no one is paying attention to the man that's got more overseas shipping experience then probably any on these boards......

Always a bridesmaid...

They keep changing the rules (the reason so many people are confused) but M-bags can only be used for printed material according to my Post Office (and they check)

From the Website, hope this helps.

Priority Mail International Flat Rate Options

The weight limit for the flat-rate envelope is 4 pounds.

The weight limit for flat-rate boxes is 20 pounds.

Large Priority Mail Flat-Rate Box (up to 20 pounds) $29.95 $49.95 12'' x 12'' x 5-1/2''

http://pe.usps.com/text/Imm/fh_005.htm#ep1162625

http://pe.usps.com/text/Imm/immc2_024.htm#ep967275

Yes, we should never underestimate belgians, even the Flemish, they are not just belgians who did not find the road towards Switzerland.