• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: CELTICS WIN!!!!

30 posts in this topic

DS_197373ALT3_xl.jpg

:applause: :applause: (worship) (worship) :acclaim: :acclaim:

Well, it has already happened. As I predicted right here on these boards, Shaq ripped Kobe (what a shock). :o

But I thought he would do it in private, or make vague references next season in interviews.

No...... why be so subtle.

Shaq gets up on stage and does a complete rap song for the crowd. It's already a youtube classic.

"KOBE.... TELL ME HOW MY *** TASTES"

Hmmmmm..... sort of catchy...... hm

Next there will be a rap CD and a Shaq tour... :blahblah:

Well, it has already happened. As I predicted right here on these boards, Shaq ripped Kobe (what a shock). :o

But I thought he would do it in private, or make vague references next season in interviews.

No...... why be so subtle.

Shaq gets up on stage and does a complete rap song for the crowd. It's already a youtube classic.

"KOBE.... TELL ME HOW MY *** TASTES"

Hmmmmm..... sort of catchy...... hm

Very unclassy...especially considering how his Suns didn't even get close to making it to the semis...

Athletes like Shaq live in their own little world where they think they're being clever but are really showing how shallow and inarticulate they really are...

Jim

Athletes like Shaq live in their own little world where they think they're being clever but are really showing how shallow and inarticulate they really are...

Jim

Not all athletes are like this. It's mostly football and basketball players that act like this.

Tiger Woods is the most famous best paid athlete on the planet. But I don't think he will be rapping this tune anytime soon about his last opponent:

"ROCCO.... TELL ME HOW MY *** TASTES"

Likewise, no hockey player would EVER talk about another player in this way. Say what you will about hockey, but all of those players have great respect for each other. I have never seen them fail to all shake hands at the end of a playoff series.

Jim

Not all athletes are like this. It's mostly football and basketball players that act like this.

Tiger Woods is the most famous best paid athlete on the planet. But I don't think he will be rapping this tune anytime soon about his last opponent:

"ROCCO.... TELL ME HOW MY *** TASTES"

Likewise, no hockey player would EVER talk about another player in this way. Say what you will about hockey, but all of those players have great respect for each other. I have never seen them fail to all shake hands at the end of a playoff series.

Yeah, hockey players dish out their revenge on the ice :devil:

By blind-siding their opponents, checking them into the boards, introducing them to the business end of a hockey-stick or mearly taking off the gloves and beating the out of each other right their on the ice...good times, good times.

Shaq has been stripped of his sheriff deputy status and has been told to turn in his badge, due to his latest rap.

I think he was stripped because the rap was horrible, rather than the fact that he was rapping about Kobe.

No self respecting cop raps that badly. :makepoint:

Shaq has been stripped of his sheriff deputy status and has been told to turn in his badge, due to his latest rap.

The self serving joker that gave him the badge should be impeached as well. I find it amazing he's still elected to the position...

Jim

zzz

I am dreaming of a champonship bought not earned!

Boston winning the NBA Title, who f-ing cares!

Obviously not the fans from California lol