• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is it just me?

85 posts in this topic

this is the funniest stuff I've read in a while.

"Will you ship from Nigeria?"

linky

(thumbs u That one is mine. I asked another one (if the ment condensation is coming from Uranus) but he didn't post that one.

It's still up and still hilarious! I really lost it with the "snowman melted by the laser eye" exchange.

Q: Hello, your auction states butter condensation. Does that mean that butter or margarine has melted on the cover of the comic and if so what part of the comic is affected? thanks in advance

A: im sorry for the miss spelling i have been having trouble with my computer and sometimes my computer miss reads what i type on my key board and the comic book is not in butter condensation then the one in the picture it is in better condensation then the one shown in the picture and i shod have my computer fixed in about a week form to day and thanks for pointing this miss spelled word out to me and if you have any more questions pleas ask me and i will get back with you asap thanks have a good day.

My question and I'm pretty happy with the response, time to make an offer. I love how he picked up on the butter 'typo' but sees nothing wrong with 'condensation'. I also love the fact that this guy is answering all these stupid questions. Ebay at its finest.

This thread really is a classic. :headbang:

But, it's one of those great threads suffering from a poor Subject title. I easily could have passed by it without ever having read it. I only floated into it because there aren't any Heroes Con reports anywhere to be found on the Boards this weekend. I found it through half-hearted insouciance & dumb luck. :banana:

Besides the spelling & diction, the scammer's use of the run-on sentence has great charm as well. :luhv:

Another reason for its greatness is that greggy, roy, watson, MK, & that hooks guy haven't filled it with endless short shorts jokes and whatnot. doh!

:whistle:

Has the comic been graded by the Collectors Society CGC Board members? If so, what grade has it been assigned? Thank you, Scott Summers Jun-22-08

A: no this comic book has not been graded by the collectors society but like i have said before this comic book is in 100% A1 shape and thanks for your...

Ask him how much A-1 Steak Sauce is in 100% A-1 shape or something like that.

Has the comic been graded by the Collectors Society CGC Board members? If so, what grade has it been assigned? Thank you, Scott Summers Jun-22-08

A: no this comic book has not been graded by the collectors society but like i have said before this comic book is in 100% A1 shape and thanks for your...

Ask him how much A-1 Steak Sauce is in 100% A-1 shape or something like that.

I just asked him a question as Bruce Banner. Hopefully he will answer it.

I asked him why the xmen had a woman in the team and if this was representitive of the sexist times. Please answer please.

Your question was answered. So was mine as Bruce Banner AND Anthony Stark. Think he will answer the Yeti? Let's see.(Someone should save the page for posterity).

Edited.... I have asked a question as Yeti and Nicholas Fury. :wishluck: