• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is it just me?

85 posts in this topic

doh!I couldn't help myself, let's see if he answers this one...

Hi, I was doing a search on politically correct auctions and came across your response regarding the female member of the X-men, I was most impressed and would be very interested in purchasing from someone of your caliber, the only problem is, I am currently out of town. Would it be possible for me to pay in Dinars? Thank you, Sincerely, Linda Danvers.

doh!

Hi, I was doing a search on politically correct auctions

doh!lol

This thread/scammer's auction justs gets better & better.

:roflmao:

This guy has literally got to be from like where "Borat" is from . Just not really funny , and/or smart ??.....................................BH

doh!

Hi, I was doing a search on politically correct auctions

doh!lol

This thread/scammer's auction justs gets better & better.

:roflmao:

This guy has literally got to be from like where "Borat" is from . Just not really funny , and/or smart ??.....................................BH

:gossip: If he answers the one from Nicholas Fury, look for a shout out to you in my question

My second question answered, hehe

Hello, nice auction, was wondering why the comic is called the Xmen when it appears that the team has at least one female member. Do you think this represents the sexist nature of the times or is there some more bizarre factor at work. Perhaps a mutant gene that gives a male the ability to mimic a female hero. Thankyou. 23-Jun-08

A: im not sure why it is called x-men and your right why do they call it x-men if theres a female member it shod be called something like x-team or the x-team or maybe something else and if the name of x-men was changed to something else but still had the same x-men tame in it i think the value of most of or all the x-men comic books would go up sky high thank you for your question and have a wonderful day.

I also love this answer

In a previous question you replied that comic could be shipped in a box upon request, but what would you wrap the comic itself in to give it the armour needed to protect it from getting damaged during shipping? Expose to humidity can cause the iron in the staples to rust and loose its armour coating. Will insurance be available as additional armour to protect from damage during shipping? It is an expensive book not to have insurance on. Regards, Anthony Cuervo Stark 23-Jun-08

A: the comic book is in a plastic cover with card board in it to keep it from bending and i will wrap the comic book with bobble wrap and i offer insurance at buyers request insurance is only $75.00 i will pay the rest and if you have anymore questions fell free to ask me and thanks for your questions

silly seller, bobble wrap is for bobble heads

Bobblehead_doll.jpg

This is one of the funniest sentences in the history of western civilization:

"i have been having trouble with my computer and sometimes my computer miss reads what i type on my key board and the comic book is not in butter condensation then the one in the picture it is in better condensation then the one shown in the picture."

This is one of the funniest sentences in the history of western civilization:

"i have been having trouble with my computer and sometimes my computer miss reads what i type on my key board and the comic book is not in butter condensation then the one in the picture it is in better condensation then the one shown in the picture."

Yeah , my computer always misreads what I type as well . I don't mean 1/2 the BS I constantly spew around ! ................................. :whistle:..............BH

Hey Sean ........ :makepoint:

my question was...

"if a train leaves chicago at 3pm, and a billy goat wins a hand of poker in phoenix at 6pm....can i wear a piece of lettuce as a hat?" he hasent answered yet....