• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gee...... do you think everything on this site is pressed?

362 posts in this topic

anyone complains about pressed comics they can send me the following pressed ones:

IMSM

Iron Man 1 - 55

Silver Surfer 1-18 vol.1

ASM 1-102 silver age

I will at least cover the shipping...

nice guy CAL

They sent me an email today to announce their new site.

Gee, do you think the comics they are selling just might be pressed?

doh!

Are you really so naive to think that EVERY one of Stephens books are pressed? Why? Just because he and Matt are in business?

Please, open your eyes a little, figure out what pressing is and isnt, and then think about the huge inventory that he has.

Posts an thoughts like this just really really get to me for their, imho, sheer lack of intelligent thinking.

doh!

Are you really so naive to think that EVERY one of Stephens books are pressed? Why? Just because he and Matt are in business?

Please, open your eyes a little, figure out what pressing is and isnt, and then think about the huge inventory that he has.

Posts an thoughts like this just really really get to me for their, imho, sheer lack of intelligent thinking.

Painting with broad brush strokes is a favorite past time around here Arex, didn't you know that?

doh!

Painting with broad brush strokes is a favorite past time around here Arex, didn't you know that?

I should, and I do, but it doesnt make it any more palatable.

doh!

I should, and I do, but it doesnt make it any more palatable.

I agree. It's pathetic really.

My daughter sat on one of my comics last month.

I asked her not to move until at LEAST Friday, there was a slight URC bend I wanted to knock out.

I subbed it, and sold it last week for $2025!!!!

My five year old is now a professional presser :thumbsup:

Just FYI, I point blank asked Steve Ritter about pressing and the percentage of books he pressed... and because he is a straight shooter, Steve gave me the honest answer that yes, some of the books were pressed, but it was a tiny percentage of the total number of books.

I don't think Steve is embarassed or sees anything wrong with pressing. Additionally, he isn't getting every single book that he submits pressed. It wouldn't even be feasible given the time frame Steve has tried to get all the books slabbed in, and that's not how it worked.

anyone complains about pressed comics they can send me the following pressed ones:

IMSM

Iron Man 1 - 55

Silver Surfer 1-18 vol.1

ASM 1-102 silver age

nice guy CAL

ditto. Throw in some Archies, bronze DC horror, Dell Giants.

IMSM

Iron Man 1 - 55

Silver Surfer 1-18 vol.1

ASM 1-102 silver age

nice guy CAL

ditto. Throw in some Archies, bronze DC horror, Dell Giants.

I have deliberately avoided ALL pressing Threads/debates/arguments/villification/slanderous Threads because it just does not pay to interact a losing battle - online or not.

Bottom line: send ME your pressed comics and I will now pay for all shipping and $1.00 per comic outlined in my earlier Thread.

C'mon all you pressing haters! Send ME your pressed unwanted comics!

CAL not bashful sometimes...