• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

good deal? (ASM)

9 posts in this topic

Ok i got the following ASMs on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150259520867

issues 84, 85 ,86, 87, 88, 89

most are supposedly good/VG/fine- condition, and this is true when i looked at the pics

i got them for £24 ($48)

good deal?

(including postage)

If they turn out to be Good, then no.

If they turn out to be VG, you got them for about 50% of guide. Not bad.

If they turn out to be Fine-, you got a good deal... (thumbs u

yeah im happy.

i dont want a serious investment (yet), i just dont want to spend unecessarily

thats why i made this

wats the consensus about the quality of these books?

well, you got them for several dollars/pounds cheaper than you could have got them individually on ebay through stores and auctions and didn't have to pay for multiple shipping.

I'd have to see the books, but last time I listed a bunch of Spideys like that in VG/Fine I got like $9-$12 each for them, give or take. You do the math. You could probably bust them up, sell them and after fees have enough left for a pint! (Not that it was your goal to do so...) While those don't go for guide, despite what people here say about mid-grade books and so on, Spideys from that era virtually ALWAYS sell and I think only getting 50% of OPG is a bad day for them. I have virtually none left from what I listed a while back.

Admittedly, I didn't sell them all via auction. Sometimes it takes more than 7 days to get the right price.