• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shirts for board members ???

44 posts in this topic

I would have trouble wearing a Hi, my name is joeypost badge let alone a shirt.
I also would have trouble wearing a Hi, my name is joeypost badge let alone a shirt. :baiting:

Unlike Joe, I have no prolem wearing a shirt. Really, it is best that I wear one. I'd rather not specifiy in a public forum.

I cannot go shirtless, even if I don't have a shirt on I am still wearing a sweater. Damn Italian and Greek gene's.

Pretty sure the word is hirsute. Florida must suck for you.

I also would have trouble wearing a Hi, my name is joeypost badge let alone a shirt. :baiting:

Unlike Joe, I have no prolem wearing a shirt. Really, it is best that I wear one. I'd rather not specifiy in a public forum.

I cannot go shirtless, even if I don't have a shirt on I am still wearing a sweater. Damn Italian and Greek gene's.

Pretty sure the word is hirsute. Florida must suck for you.

I think hirsute mainly affects women hm I'd have to look it up. Yes, living in Florida is hell during the summer.

:roflmao: Two words: body wax

:roflmao: Two words: body wax

One word: NO.

You don't have a pullover cotton shirt with three buttons and a collar?

Nope. Never owned one...will never wear one.

R.

I made this one that I wore 2 years ago,I suppose it's kinda out of fashion now.

:blush:

capshirtback.jpg

capshirtfront.jpg

Dagnabit! I'd wear one of those and write my name on it in marker!

Sweet shirt!

:applause:

R.

Flee, Joey and Steven all have one on. It's not like they are made out of Snow Leopards. (shrug)

100_1108.jpg

R.

Flee, Joey and Steven all have one on. It's not like they are made out of Snow Leopards. (shrug)

100_1108.jpg

Mike ain't havin none o'that 3 button & a collar :censored:

How recent is that pic? I'm curious what the grades are on his Black Terror 1 & 2.

Can you tell we are typical nerd collectors? Instead of focusing on the shirts and fashion trends we all stare at the books in the background looking for our next grail purchase.

'dognabit can't make out that issue, guys 3 button T is in the way'