• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

People are going to think I am nuts but ...

12 posts in this topic

I just paid quite a bit for this page on Ebay. I have been looking for a nice Hulk splash for quite a while and when this one showed up, I had to grab it. Paid more than I wanted but given it has Palmer doing the finish work, I really couldn't pass it up. I am happy with the purchase and it is now locked away so I never need to wonder if I paid too much (especially since I know there was one more nut that was willing to pay pretty high).

salbushulk.jpg

Sweet Page!

Congrats!

Happy Hunting,

Brian

p.s. I know it's not my place to say, but I suggest you let that one out of the dungeon every once in awhile. Be a shame to hide it behind bulletproof doors for the rest of your life. :)

It's a great splash page - Congratulations!!!! It must be good if a Batman fan picks up a Hulk page. :grin:

If you plan on holding onto it long term then it's worth every penny that you paid for it. I don't normally collect Sal's art but his run on the Hulk was pretty good.

With the Hulk movie being well received, you may see a spike in the number of people looking for Hulk art.

All the best.

Cheers!

N

Hi jberg, a splash is a page consisting of basically one panel. This is a beautiful example. Typically covers are worth the most, followed by splashes and lastly multi panel pages. Also pages featuring classic poses or the super hero in costume are worth more than pages where supporting characters are featured or the hero is out of costume.