• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Masterworks HARDCOVERS!!!

42 posts in this topic

Notice Conner didn't respond :baiting:

hm

By the way, what else you working on now that the Pop Art collection goal is done?

:gossip: He might be able to score some others by next Saturday. Code for more truck heists.

I might be able to get a Captain America Vol 2 cheap by next Saturday. Check back then.
I could use a GA Cap reprinting issues #1-5...

Still in Plastic Wrapper

$48.00 Shipped

1438_1_b.JPG

A little more than I wanted to pay. Is that your best price? :whistle:

The "$25 shipped" price tagged on the Marvel Mystery reprints sounded very nice for the Cap ;)

hm

By the way, what else you working on now that the Pop Art collection goal is done?

Marvel briefly changed its named to Pop Art Productions in the last quarter of 1965. 1965 is a great year for Marvel comic back-issue collecting. It has a bunch of great stories and the only keys are Spider-Man 28,31 DareDevil 7 X-Men 12,14.

So I decided to collect all the comics from 1965.

hm

Marvel briefly changed its named to Pop Art Productions in the last quarter of 1965. 1965 is a great year for Marvel comic back-issue collecting. It has a bunch of great stories and the only keys are Spider-Man 28,31 DareDevil 7 X-Men 12,14.

I remember you posting about your pop art run. How many issues do you need now to have 'em all?

hm

I remember you posting about your pop art run. How many issues do you need now to have 'em all?

:doh: Never mind--I just saw your signature line.

I almost prefer that cover more than the original.
Hopefully someone else with 80 bucks to spare will agree with you.

I've got 80 bucks & agree with him................I also already have that very book. :baiting:

:devil: