• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Commission Frazetta Grail!!!!

41 posts in this topic

I saw those in person when I met Frank and Ellie for the Signature Series signing. Frank was proud of them and showed them to Scott and I with pride! They are amazing, especially considering they were done left handed!!!! Congrats!!

That is a truly unique masterpiece by the Master himself!

I didn't realize that at his age he much cared *what* you did with those old pictures of him and the midgets... and the goat... and the circus freak. I just imagine that's what you'd have to show up with to get something like this.

Good Lord! (worship) Those are spectacular.

Dave was actually the inspiration for this. I saw his caricature and he told me that Frank did it. Frank also did an oil portrait of Russ Cochran many years ago. Believe me, they are few and far between.

Dave was actually the inspiration for this. I saw his caricature and he told me that Frank did it. Frank also did an oil portrait of Russ Cochran many years ago. Believe me, they are few and far between.

Perhaps that was the picture Russ used to use on his Editorial page of COMIC BOOK MARKETPLACE? I'll ask him.

FANTASTIC, Stephen! Looks like Frank's still got it. I'm not surprised by that.

On Russ' portrait...he traded Frank a very early color funny animal piece by Frank and the large movie poster original to MRS POLIFAX-SPY for his portrait.

Cheers!

DAVE