• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Britain

31 posts in this topic

I thought so two but they mention that Captain Britain Weekly #1 was the first. So is this considered that book. Also they mention the first cover appearance is in Marvel Teamup Spiderman & Captain Britain so if he wasnt on the cover for first appearance is there a different book than the link>?? hm:frustrated:

That is indeed the first. (thumbs u Sold one last year, didn't have the free mask though. :(

I just picked up a nice run of these from issues 1 through 9 I think it was. I think one had the boomerang in it.

Mike

Wasn't it # 2 that had the boomerang?

Also is there a US Version to the first issue or all in tea money??

I think some of them may of been reprinted in a trade...but otherwise those issues were printed only in the UK.

Not pricey but quite hard to come by, especially in nice condition. It was printed in a different type of paper to US books (not sure what that kind of paper's called) and it does not wear well with time.

Also is there a US Version to the first issue or all in tea money??

I think some of them may of been reprinted in a trade...but otherwise those issues were printed only in the UK.

Actually, I've never seen these original Claremont stories reprinted in trade. Are you sure you're not thinking of the later Moore stories that were definitely collected in trade? I could be wrong though.

Forgot to mention that this original series has the true 1st appearance of Betsy Braddock aka Psylocke. :gossip:

so im pickin another pain in the a** title to go after.... great

I sold most of the series last year (and cheaply) because I couldn't be bothered to store them with their awkward size. :sorry: