• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Missing book from ebay auction

10 posts in this topic

I won issues 84 -89 of ASM on ebay. Today I received the package but #88 was missing.

Whilst Im happy with what came, this missing book is kinda bugging me.

Hopefully itll be cleared up soon.

I love the other ones.

Most of them are VF+ to FN. Sweet deal as I got all 6 for £24 ($48)

EDIT:

Mystery of the missing issue is resolved.

Two books were packed back to back.

:D

Im an insufficiently_thoughtful_person

Honestly, I can't figure out the original intent of this thread. Where we supposed to notify you if we saw any mid-grade copies of ASM 88 being sold? Perhaps international mail theives took it?

Honestly, I can't figure out the original intent of this thread. Where we supposed to notify you if we saw any mid-grade copies of ASM 88 being sold? Perhaps international mail theives took it?

Misery loves company. It's why JC is still around. (thumbs u

the intent was to express happiness brought by new books but misery of a missing one.

alas i did send an email to the seller. not too bad, but i had to profusely apologize.

the intent was to express happiness brought by new books but misery of a missing one.

alas i did send an email to the seller. not too bad, but i had to profusely apologize.

You should have just posted in the thread you already started about those books....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=2457401&Searchpage=5&Main=130067&Words=JBerg&topic=0&Search=true#Post2457401

You crack me up (worship)