• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sad news for me today

55 posts in this topic

Wow, this is awful.

As someone who has lurked here for a year or two, and remembers the Metropolis reports from the Overstreet magazine back in the day, I almost feel like I know the family, no disrespect intended.

I do not mean to cause any controversy here, this is out of love and I have to say it, I must be true to the one who saved me. I hope this man's mother knew Jesus Christ, it sounds like she may have. The bible says the whole host of heaven rejoices when she entered into paradise if that is the case. :)

My empathy goes out to her sons, daughters family etc, my father died when I was 12, I know how hard it is to lose a cherished family member.

May the Lord bless and keep you and your family, and please know that you had a great influence on many who you don't even know about, and your mother would be proud. :) Thumbs up son and Cheers!! :)

I can totally relate having just lost my mother 18 months ago. It was the single worst day of my life!

So sorry the hear this. My condolences, Vincent, to you & your family.

I can totally relate having just lost my mother 18 months ago. It was the single worst day of my life!

So sorry the hear this. My condolences, Vincent, to you & your family.

My mom passed at 58....still miss her.My condolences.For what it's worth....a Mother never really dies...she just becomes invisible.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks for letting the community know, Bob. My deepest and sincerest condolences go out to Vinnie, the Zurzolo family, and all of their friends and acquaintances on the death of Vinnie's mother Rose.

Steve